Digital Realty - US
Digital Realty - US Paris France
1 week ago
This role is an integral part of EMEA finance team and will play a pivotal part in achieving the EMEA team finance objectives and deliverables on a monthly basis. The primary responsibility of the position is to support the Manager in the management of a portfolio of property & management company ledgers and legal entities across Europe for monthly group reporting under US GAAP, including audits and local compliance requirements. He or she will also be in charge of the local statutory Gaap and local tax returns.
• Participate to the monthly, quarterly & annual group reporting under US GAAP and local GAAP for a portfolio of entities & property set of books
• Participation in ownership of various finance functional areas for a number of properties which feed into the set of books, including Fixed Assets, Inter company, AR, Bank & Cash, AP, VAT, etc.
• Work in a team of accountants & assistant accountants with responsibilities across other functional areas, such as... Construction Accounting, Treasury, Tax, SOX, etc.
• Review & process all transactions for your ledgers. Prepare & review all balance sheet accounts as part of month end close controls, including pro-active follow-up to remove reconciling items
• Take responsibility & ownership for local statutory audits for France under the supervision of the R2R Manager France
• Be a trusted colleague to internal teams such as asset management, sales, FP&A and site operations; as well as manage third-party service providers supporting local compliance & tax filings
• Develop a deep understanding of Digital’s business to be able to input into standardisation of processes across functions, working with colleagues in Europe, Asia and the US.
• Important contribution in the accounting and internal control systems, and be proactive in leading improvements focused on finance operational excellence
• Embrace opportunities to be involved in integration and other finance projects
• Actively seek out ad-hoc & non-routine tasks / projects to dynamically progress your career at Digital Realty
Education & Experience
• Qualified accountant, from a top accountancy firm
• 4-5 years’ experience in similar roles, in a multi-national environment
• Knowledge and experience in all the French taxes & statutory accounting (calculation, tax returns)
• Experience of French Gaap & US GAAP
• Understanding & working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley
• Strong systems knowledge and intermediate/advanced Excel skills are required
• Native or Fuent in English – Italian knowledge would be a plus
Other Skills & Abilities
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written. Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to work as a team member.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and work within limited time constraints
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.