BresicWhitney Estate Agents
BresicWhitney Estate Agents Sydney NSW Australia
2 weeks ago
In an ever-evolving market, BresicWhitney Inner West are looking for authentic and ambitious individuals with a flare, passion for, and commitment to customer excellence.
If you are looking for a supportive culture, where development and growth is encouraged, inspired and rewarded, and our values of togetherness, courage, honesty, wise judgement, excellence and humility speak to you, let's chat!
The ideal candidate will take pride in delivering exceptional service, managing all interactions with a level of maturity and professionalism and see collaboration and teamwork as the key to success. Responsible for finding prospective clients, understanding their criteria, and find living spaces that match their clients brief and / or desires.
Through trust and engagement, you will then negotiate and drive our buyers to opportunities that match their needs and wants. Your entrepreneurial spirit will drive your success.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Continually develop further... business opportunities by building effective relationships with current and prospective Buyers (building your Buyer database), Vendors and internal teams
- Support the Senior Sales Agent with property listings
- Preparing for, attending and assisting at mid-week and Saturday open homes
- Follow up on leads from open homes
- Attend market appraisals with the Senior Sales Agent for prospective Vendors (Sellers) and support with the conversion to listings
- Collaborating with the whole BresicWhitney sales team across all offices to better service our clients
What you bring to us:
First and foremost, you will have a positive outlook and can-do attitude, with a genuine passion, drive and curiosity to build a sustainable and successful career in Real Estate. Authentic people and relationship building skills along with maturity and a professional manner are also key attributes. Along with:
- A willingness to continually learn and develop, being open to feedback
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Sales Agent experience is desirable but not essential
- Transferable experience from sales or customer service roles
- A current (or studying) Real Estate Certificate of Registration or License
- A Driver’s License and motor vehicle
- An alignment with the BresicWhitney values of togetherness, humility, honesty, courage, wise judgement and excellence
What we offer you:
- A culture of learning and development, always striving to innovate and be at the forefront
- Competitive remuneration and ability to earn regular commission
- A collaborative and professional environment, where you feel valued and encouraged to be your best.
If you’re ready for the challenge and you would like to be part of a growing and forward-thinking brand, we would love to hear from you. Apply here or contact Lucy in the Talent Team at [email protected] or on 0434621867
Sydney NSW Australia
Sales Associate Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.