Simcorp Vienna Austria
2 weeks ago
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world's leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
The Principal Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with customers to ensure their success and satisfaction. The... CSM acts as a key partner helping our customers achieve their strategic outcome goals and maximize value from their investment with SimCorp.
In this role you will engage our customers to create an effective strategic partnership by driving and executing expansion and adoption activities, demonstrating technical best practices, as well as growing and developing new relationships. You will grow annual recurring revenue (ARR) through expansion and success planning activities. You will grow and expand the use of SimCorp's products and services that SimCorp's largest and most complex clients are consuming; a lot of the time working directly with SimCorp's clients at C-level and navigating complex global set-ups for our largest customers.
What you will be responsible for
Promoting Customer Focus
• Passionate about helping customers achieve their goals and solving their problems. Co-create and follow up on the customer success plan. Manage and drive execution of the success planning activities to ensure the achievement of business outcomes.
• Proactively establish, maintain and expand network of contacts within customer's organization as well as within SimCorp to mobilize relevant data insights/expertise for the customer to realize value.
• Build rapport and work collaboratively with other departments (Sales, Go to Market, Offer Management, Client Services) to provide the best possible customer experience.
Client & Customer Management
• Manage strategic client and customer relationships and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Establish and maintain C-level long-term trusted relationships and engage these in discussing industry trends, value realization and overall business opportunities.
• Manage stakeholder expectations, maintaining focus on deliverables, agreeing, and applying contractual terms of engagement. Support in business case formulation and deal shaping.
• Partner with customer representatives at the top management level to identify the strategic business outcomes or business, target operating model or transformation initiatives they are seeking to achieve.
• Apply deep understanding of customer business to match products and services that will allow them to achieve the identified business outcomes or transformation.
• Guide customer through business case with direction on attainable KPI improvements to realize value and measure success.
• Work with Sales Specialists as needed for complex opportunities and support the business case with success stories and reference cases.
• Identify areas of optimization and position new products or services which could drive further business value for the client.
• Apply knowledge of SimCorp's products and services to make recommendations for achieving outcome goals, including solutions involving upsell and cross sell where appropriate.
Driving Customer Adoption
• Guide customer representatives at the top management level on assessing the current adoption level and understand business context for the pain points they are seeking to overcome.
• Outline measurable KPI's to track progress towards outcome goals. Demonstrate how the recommended actions contribute to business outcome achievement and value realization.
• Coordinate the engagement of users as well as functional and technical specialists within own and customer organizations, to deliver activities that will improve adoption levels.
• Help the customers optimize the utilization of their current and future platform and services, incl. sharing and driving good practices adoption from the SimCorp Adoption Playbook, securing renewals and continued expansion.
What we value
• Knowledge of Investment Management / Buy-side Technology to deliver business insight and help customers meet their business outcomes. Extensive experience within the Investment Management Industry
• Experience with Customer Success Planning, Deal Shaping and Driving Adoption
• Ability to influence decisions on business process and operating model discussions supported by insights and to drive continued value of SimCorp products and services
• Customer focused approach with a commercial acumen
• Great communication skills and the ability to work efficiently with multiple stakeholders
• Very good organizational and problem-solving skills and outcome orientation
• Positive mindset to stay motivated and focused even in difficult situations
• Fluency in English and good German skills
An attractive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide a good work and life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp:
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Rita Jeziorowski ) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Please submit your application via our career site as we cannot accept applications via email. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone's experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.
Principal Customer Success Manager – Investment Management Solutions Vienna jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.