Willis Towers Watson
Willis Towers Watson Lima Peru
3 weeks ago
• Identify, evaluate and recommend QA processes and activities in a scrum environment.
• Execute QA processes and maintain the level of quality, efficiency, and effectiveness in the deliverables for each sprint
• Define and document test cases based on user stories
• Automate regression and smoke tests and contribute to the automated QA testing framework
• Participate in the design and development of a scalable, maintainable, and effective automation framework.
• Estimate time needed and priority for automations tasks.
• Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results, and test status
• Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback.
• Mentor and provide assistance to other automation engineers.
• Able to communicate effectively in English
• Proven experience analyzing test cases and automating them as needed
• Strong knowledge in creating scalable Enterprise Test Automation... Frameworks
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field required
• 5+ years of QA Automation experience with Selenuim WebDriver and Continuous Integration
• 5+ years of experience with Java, Java-Script, XML, HTML
• Strong experience with Continuous Integration methodologies and building automated tests to integrate into CI process using TeamCity
• Familiarity with Defect Tracking Tools such as Jira and TestRail
• Experience working on Pegasystems or similar BPM suite **not required**
Transact is an equal opportunity employer
Senior Automation Engineer Lima jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.