7-Eleven Australia Perth WA Australia
3 weeks ago
We're an agile, human centred organisation and our people are at the core of everything we do. This is a true place to learn and grow whilst developing your career. We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at 7-Eleven to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
• A flexible, remote-friendly work environment where people can enjoy a mix of WFH and in-office collaboration
• 2 days paid volunteer leave per year
• Free 7-Eleven coffee and snacks in the office
• Social Committee club with regular events
• A strong focus on your development including unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
To coordinate and supervise the execution of business initiatives in to stores to the expected merchandising standard. Supervise and coach external Merchandising teams to ensure consistency and standards are maintained to company expectations.
• Responsible for the Execution of Product Merchandising in WA
• Use set guidelines to execute store... layout and category changes
• Coach store leaders on the execution of merchandising standards and principles
• Complete merchandising store walks and be able to set clear accountability on actions
• Plan and co-ordinate the requirements to deliver projects across the state
What’s in your toolkit
• An understanding of merchandising materials and standards
• Ability to communicate tactfully and professionally to all levels in the business
• Skills in creating end to end project plans independently
• Basic Knowledge on project life cycles
• Experience in managing a retail operation will be highly regarded
Perth WA Australia
Merchandise Coordinator Perth WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.