Sparkrock Hostie Slovakia
2 weeks ago
Are you a high-performing software developer looking to take your technical skills to the next level?
If you are a top performer, you understand that the more time you spend writing code and less time in meetings and status reporting, the more successful you will be. That’s why at Sparkrock, we believe that software developers should be focused on what they do best - producing great solutions. We believe that design and code quality is the most important part of any quality business solution.
We also understand that top performers want to develop and grow. That’s why we provide continuous training and coaching focused on unlocking people’s potential. We want our consultants and engineers to be the best they can be!
Imagine working for an organization where you have unlimited opportunities to grow and develop and, where you don’t have to worry about factors outside of your control, where there’s no ambiguity about what’s expected or what it takes to be successful.
If you are... passionate about learning and growing and want to develop into the best coder you can be, then this role is for you!
What will you be doing?
• Most of your day is spent doing actual software development, not other meaningless activities. We have tried to cut out nonessential work, so the majority of your day is on designing, coding, and testing product solutions. Every day you'll be refining your skills to the next level.
• The only exception is training and development. In addition to being a great software developers, we expect our people to be product, industry, and market experts. Maintaining and building upon that expertise requires continuous coaching, training, and self-development. On average, you will spend 20% of your week on such activities.
What you will NOT be doing
• Building and deploying custom solutions
• Endless meetings and presentations
• Getting bored with repetitive tasks
• Working alone
• Working with outdated tools
What you will learn
• How to consistently deliver a high-quality product
• Will always work with the latest Business Central platform and tools available
• How to take your problem-solving skills to the highest level
• How to convert a set of acceptance criteria into a high-quality solution
• You will be expected to be an expert on the products you work on, understand problems, create solutions, and effectively communicate its benefits as well as value to stakeholders. This means that you will continuously stay up-to-date on Business Central releases and AL development platform improvements.
• You will participate in deep dives that uncover quality issues and pain points and propose solutions to fix them.
• You will participate in regular coaching and training to improve your skills.
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science or a relevant field
• 5+ years experience in Business Central development
• 5+ years experience in building ERP solutions
• Hands-on experience building automated tests for Business Central
• Strong English communication (oral and written)
• Quality mindset and detail-oriented
Nice to have
• Experience with Azure DevOps: Repos, Boards, Pipelines, Artifacts
• Previous experience in Remote jobs
Benefits - We don’t call them perks, they’re just part of what makes working at Sparkrock great.
• We are 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
• Flexible work hours. We work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
• Dedication to development. We focus on career pathing for each and every one of our employees and help provide training to advance at every stage in your career.
• Focus on culture. Coffee chats, happy hours, cooking classes, book clubs, and more!
• Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
• Stipend to help set up your ideal home office.
• Introductions to thought leaders in the space and webinars on cutting-edge tech hot topics
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities
Platform Developer ($72,000 USD), Sparkrock Hostie jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.