RTB-House Oradea Romania
1 week ago
This a Full Remote job, the offer is available from: Romania
This offer from "RTB-House" has been enriched by Jobgether and got a 79.75% flex score.
As a Junior Technical Account Manager, you ensure the successful integration of RTB House tools with our client's website or application and optimize their ad campaigns. In addition, you provide an efficient, timely response to possible campaign errors and early warnings. It is thanks to your analytical and support skills that we can ensure the implementation and realization of our client's marketing goals.
What you will do:
• monitor and analyse the effectiveness of campaigns;
• work closely with account managers to deliver high standards of customer service;
• suggest optimization solutions for online advertising campaigns based on account management strategy set for each client;
• execute scenarios/strategy to achieve client goals;
• escalate issues to higher level support;
• perform in-depth analyses of technical stats... performance results, analytical system discrepancies;
• take part in cyclic trainings organised by HQ;
• participate in technical integration between the internal campaign emission system (RTB House) and client's e-commerce platform.
What We Are Looking For:
• analytical skills - a capability of independent analysis of data from various sources (databases, client panels);
• knowledge of ad tech, martech, tech support, digital marketing;
• good time management skills and attention to detail;
• ability to solve problems efficiently;
• target orientation - work and deliver results in line with given KPIs;
• high level of motivation and willingness to learn;
• interest in online technology, e-commerce and/or digital advertising;
• fluency in Romanian and English.
Great If You Also Have:
• experience with debugging tools (e.g. Firebug, web browser consoles);
• experience in using Google Analytics.
What We Offer:
• proper onboarding and buddy support to make your start smooth;
• an engaging role and an opportunity for professional growth;
• the opportunity to participate in ambitious projects in the growing, international organisation;
• a chance to be a part of a team that shapes the future of online marketing globally;
• hybrid working model;
• budget for external trainings;
• language classes co-financing;
• friendly and dynamic atmosphere.
Why RTB House?
At RTB House, we focus on continuous education and professional development. Therefore, before you take over your first campaign, we guarantee you a comprehensive onboarding, along with an individual mentor who will guide you through the key issues and challenges related to the TAM role - so that you can feel confident in your new job. In addition, you can always count on the help of your Team Leader, as well as regular training (conducted by our subject-matter experts), access to the e-learning platform, and support with funding for external courses you might be interested in
Oradea Romania (+24 others)
Junior Technical Account Manager Oradea jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.