Confidential Qatar Qatar
3 weeks ago
PHI Med is a Qatar-based Medical Services Agency that aims to develop the medical industry in the country by providing optimal solutions for business development and by offering medical assistance to healthcare facilities. Specialized in plastic surgery and dermatology, we are currently undergoing a huge expansion. A new branch is targeted to be open soon, which means big opportunities for healthcare professionals looking to work in Qatar.
Interesting fact: "PHI" comes from the 21st letter of the ancient Greek alphabet. In the aesthetic industry, the Phi letter is also attributed to the perfect symmetry or so-called "golden ratio" of a face. This has been the branding of the Phi Group. We are committed to redefining perfection, not only by physical attributes but with everything that we do.
• *Job Overview**
Nurses are responsible for providing cosmetic and/or dermatologic procedures. Nurses may be required to assist physicians with various surgical procedures including... breast augmentation, liposuction, rhinoplasty, and abdominoplasty. Nurses may also be responsible for performing or assisting with less invasive cosmetic procedures such as laser hair removal, and chemical peels.
• *Responsibilities & Duties**
- Assessing, implementing, planning, and evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Maintaining accurate, complete healthcare records and reports.
- Performing pre-operative, intra-operative and post-operative care (i.e. Initial assessment, Shaving, IV cannulation).
- Monitoring general patient's conditions (i.e. vital signs using medical devices, inspecting wounds and changing the patient's dressing as needed)
- Administering medications to patients as ordered by the physician and monitoring them for side effects and any allergic reactions
- Educating patients on pre and post-operative care.
- Guiding Nurse Trainees during pre and post-operations
- Assisting the Physician or Surgeon during various cosmetic surgeries and procedures
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions
- Verifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses
- Maintaining clean treatment rooms, and assisting with maintaining clean dressing rooms
• *Competency (knowledge, skills, & abilities)**
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Licensed Nurse
- QCHP Nursing license (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Doha: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (required)
- Bachelor's (required)
- Nursing: 3 years (required
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.