OceanaGold Kasibu Nueva Vizcaya Philippines
2 weeks ago
OceanaGold is a multinational gold producer committed to the highest standards of technical, environmental and social performance. For more than 31 years, we have been contributing to excellence in our industry by delivering sustainable environmental and social outcomes for our communities, and strong returns for our shareholders.
Our global exploration, development, and operating experience has created a significant pipeline of organic growth opportunities and a portfolio of established operating assets including the Didipio Mine in the Philippines; Macraes and Waihi operations in New Zealand; and the Haile Gold Mine in the United States of America. The gold, copper, and silver we produce are essential to the renewable energy and transport sectors, life-saving medical devices and technology that connects communities around the world. They also contribute to sustainable economic growth in the regions where we operate and direct employment for more than 2,500... people.
Check us out - https://oceanagold.com/
OGC VALUES: CARE | RESPECT | INTEGRITY | PERFORMANCE | TEAMWORK
OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
If you share the same values and have what we are looking for, please apply online now via our careers website:
Applications close 22 May 2023. Shortlisting will commence immediately. Applicants must be eligible to work in the Philippines.
OceanaGold are seeking a suitably qualified, experienced, and reliable Superintendent-Environment/MEPEO who will lead the systematic and proactive implementation of environmental programs to ensure zero harm to the environment and communities. He/she will manage and develop a team to support the achievement of Didipio Mine’s Environmental Performance targets. The role will be reporting to the Manager – Environment/MEPEO.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Leads and carry out impact assessments to identify, assess, and recommend strategies to reduce the organization’s environmental risks and impacts
• Establishes and implements the Didipio Mine environmental targets & objectives
• Develops and implement environmental processes, strategies, programs, and action plans that support the attainment of zero environmental harm
• Ensures compliance with Philippine environmental laws and regulations, OGC Responsible Mining Framework, and Environment Standards requirement
• Develops and implement the Environmental Protection and Enhancement Program (EPEP) and Final Mine Rehabilitation and/or Decommissioning Plan (FMRDP)
• Leads the continual improvement and implementation of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
• Develops and implement training for employees and contractors for effective implementation of environmental management systems
• Participates in the conduct of Integrated Management Systems (IMS) audits at the Didipio Mine and at the Corporate level
• Effectively communicates environmental objectives and targets to the leadership teams, relevant internal working groups, and the workforce to ensure alignment with the broader organization’s goals
• Coach, mentor, and motivate the Team to support the achievement of Didipio Mine’s Business Goals
• Behaviour consistent with OceanaGold Values and the OceanaGold Way
• Graduate of Science-Related or Engineering courses (i.e., Forestry, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, etc.)
• Duly registered and currently licensed Forester, Environment/ Sanitary Engineer, Chemist, Chemical Engineer
• With at least 8 years in mining environmental management work
• With at least 5 years in a leadership role
• With at least 6 years in ISO 14001 environmental management system establishment and implementation work
• Passed at least one (1) Lead Auditor Training Course for ISO 14001 or 45001 EMS
• With a professional driver’s license
• Qualified to be accredited as Category B Pollution Control Officer by EMB
• Qualified to be accredited as Mine Environment Protection and Enhancement Officer (MEPEO) by MGB
• Actions oriented by taking on new opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency
• Cultivates innovation by creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
• Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
• Builds strategic partnerships and works collaboratively with stakeholders
• Highly attractive remuneration package inclusive of health and life insurance benefits
• Great opportunities for career advancement with an international mining company
• Friendly roster with great onsite foods, accommodation, and with transport from point of hire is provided for non-Didipio residents
• Professional development skills training opportunities provided
Kasibu Nueva Vizcaya Philippines
Jobs in Kasibu Nueva Vizcaya Philippines
Superintendent – Environment/Mine Environmental Protection and... Kasibu jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.