Morley Michigan ND United States
1 week ago
If you work with car, truck or SUV parts as a car enthusiast or as an auto retail specialist at a parts store or dealership, this could be a great career move for you – especially if you’re interested in working from home. This is more than just an auto parts job at Morley. It’s an opportunity for you to make a difference in the automotive industry with a leading auto... manufacturer.
What You'll Do
• Answer calls from dealerships and auto manufacturer employees to assist with parts information
• Provide directions to part warehouse locations
• Locate parts in an online parts catalog
• Place part orders
• Identify corrections to auto parts catalogs
• Research and learn new auto parts so you are on the leading edge of new car parts knowledge
Have questions before you apply? Live chat with a Morley Talent Acquisition Specialist on our website during business hours.
Skills For Success
• Outstanding car/auto parts knowledge
• Ability to identify key auto parts and assemblies
• Computer navigation skills
• Typing skills (at least 35 WPM) – take a free typing test!
• Passion for research and problem solving
• One or more years of experience with an automotive retailer or dealership parts department
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Available to work shifts Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern time (no late nights or weekends!)
• Must be able to stick to the schedule reliably, as some queues are time sensitive
Remote Work Requirements
• Michigan resident
• Computer: PC (Windows 10 or higher) or Mac (OS 10.14 or higher) (note: Chromebooks are not compatible)
• High-speed internet access at home that you are able to connect to via Ethernet or landline
• Cellular phone
• Secluded and distraction-free work environment
Why Join Our Morley Family?
The value of your employment is more than your paycheck. It’s the combination of competitive pay, health benefits and other benefits Morley provides – your total compensation package.
Health & Wellness Benefits
• Medical and prescription coverage, including free annual physicals
• Dental and vision insurance
• Paid time off
• Associate wellness program (earn rewards for meeting health goals)
• Programs to quit tobacco use and manage chronic conditions (e.g., diabetes, asthma)
• 401(k) with match
• Flexible spending account
• Life insurance
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
Benefits To Make Your Life Easier
• Teladoc: Free online access to doctors 24/7
• Registered nurse 24/7 help desk
• 44North patient advocacy: Free 24/7 help with benefit questions and claims issues
• Family, financial and estate guidance (online will) services
Our mission is to deliver extraordinary experiences.
We do this by leading with humility, embracing everyone, sweating the details and moving mountains (making the impossible possible) – for our Morley Family members and for the world-leading companies that partner with us.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote an inclusive, caring and respectful work environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
As part of this commitment, we provide reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
Thank you for your interest in Morley.
Morley & COVID-19
Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our Morley Family members.
In March 2020, we instituted the Morley COVID-19 Response Team, which continues to meet daily to minimize or eliminate our associates’ exposure to COVID-19 and provide assurance that Morley is a safe place to work. This team continues to update policies based on CDC, OSHA, MIOSHA and Michigan Department of Health & Human Services guidelines as new information is released.
Currently, most associates work remotely. Those who do work on site are not required to wear masks, vaccination is encouraged but not mandatory, and social distancing is exercised based on associate preference. People with symptoms or a positive test result are asked to remain home. According to the CDC, our COVID-19 community level is rated as low. If this rating changes to medium or high, our COVID-19 Response Team will revisit policies and processes in order to protect our Morley Family members from infection.
Due to the precautions we have taken, Morley has experienced very little spread of COVID-19 in our offices since 2020 (as verified through the Saginaw County Department of Public Health). If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via chat or at [email protected].
Click here to view Morley’s CCPA Notice for applicants in California: https://info.morleynet.com/ccpa
Michigan ND USA
Jobs in Michigan ND United States
Auto Parts Consultant (Remote) Michigan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.