Infosys United States United States
2 weeks ago
Infosys is seeking a Senior DevOps Consultant. As a Senior Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in; you will define the problem, propose and refine the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project... processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
• Candidate must be located within the United States. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
• Experience with Java Development
• Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
• Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
• Point Of Sales functional domain expertise is essential
• At least 4 years of experience managing enterprise infrastructure
• Strong hands-on experience in AWS environments
• Extensive Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) experience
• Strong hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Configuration as Code (CaC) using Terraform and CloudFormation tools
• Development using Python
• Working experience in setting up DevOps infrastructure, driving automated build management using GitHub, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, Ansible Tower, Maven, Code Commit, Code Pipeline and Code build services.
• Experience working in Agile teams
• Self-starter with the ability to effectively plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks and deliverables throughout project lifecycle
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability
Jobs in United States United States
Senior DevOps Consultant United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.