Talis Clinical, Llc
Talis Clinical, Llc Stockholm Sweden
3 weeks ago
We are searching for a brilliant Mechanical Engineer to Getinge Life Science, Halmstad to join our all-star team at Talis Clinical, LLC in Halmstad.
Growing your career as a Full Time Mechanical Engineer to Getinge Life Science, Halmstad is a terrific opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in creativity, persuasion and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Mechanical Engineer to Getinge Life Science, Halmstad at Talis Clinical, LLC today!
At Getinge we have the passion to perform
Join our diverse teams of passionate people and a career that allows you to develop both personally and professionally. At Getinge, our passion is to secure that every person and community have access to the best possible care, offering hospitals and life science institutions products and solutions that aim to improve clinical results and optimize workflows. Every day we collaborate to make a true difference for our customers – and to save more lives.
Are you... looking for an inspiring career? You just found it.
We are now looking for two Mechanical Design Engineers to our Business Area Life Science at our manufacturing site in Getinge, Halmstad.
You will work as a design engineer within the mechanical design team. You will mainly be responsible for the design of our sterilizers and/or their loading equipment. The team consists of 14 persons working with design of sterilizers, loading equipment and enclosure.
In this position, you will interact with several functions, both inside and outside the Getinge organization as well as being responsible for follow up on changes made and securing implementation into a complete product in a correct way.
Your main responsibilities and tasks will be
• Design and dimensioning of sterilizers/loading e.g., loaders and trolleys and other components
• Support verification and validation of the products developed.
• In close cooperation with our production sites, develop products that, in every aspect, are well suited for an effective production.
• Interact and, with an open dialogue, communicate with relevant functions, securing the best possible alternatives and solutions in all aspects of the products.
• Critically review and question ideas, concepts, and solutions.
• Take an active role in looking into other parts and systems of the product so the best product, for its purpose, can be designed.
Who are you?
We think you are motivated, ambitious, and eager to face new challenges. You have experience from working as a design engineer, preferably in stainless materials.
You are a person who is passionate about people and technology. You are a positive and flexible team player who drives results, changes, takes responsibility and can communicate efficiently. You also have a good sense of structure and ability to meet deadlines are key factors to succeed in this role.
You have the following experience:
• Academic degree in mechanical engineering (M.Sc or B.Sc)
• Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
• Experience of 3D CAD systems (preferably SolidWorks)
• Excellent in swedish and english both oral and written
• Experience from product development in cross functional teams
• Knowledge about applicable standards (E.g. Machinery Directive)
What do we offer?
We offer a chance to be a part of a team and company with high potential to grow and to be a part of establishing newer and more efficient working methods. A work environment where you are free to grow with a wide variety of tasks.
The position is located at our site in Getinge, Halmstad. You will be reporting to the Manager of Mechanical Design
Please apply no later than 15th of May 2023. You are welcome to contact the Manager of Mechanical Design Håkan Persson, Visa telefonnummer på careers.getinge.com or the Manager of Design & Development, Carin Claesson on +46 10 335 55 40 if you have any questions.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Getinge is on an exciting transformation journey constantly looking for new ways to innovate together with our customers to meet the healthcare challenges of the future. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and to sustainability with a goal to be CO2 neutral by 2025. We believe in giving our employees the flexibility they need and make every effort to foster a learning culture that supports their personal development and creativity. Our passionate people hold our brand promise ‘Passion for Life’ close to heart.
If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application and resume. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most respected and trusted medtech company.
Benefits of working as a Mechanical Engineer to Getinge Life Science, Halmstad in Halmstad:
● Learning opportunities
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Attractive package
Mechanical Engineer to Getinge Life Science/ Halmstad - Hiring... Stockholm jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.