Games Jobs Direct
Games Jobs Direct Madrid Spain
3 weeks ago
Title : Junior Vendor Manager
Location : Remote, Work from home
Contract : 1-month secondment with a view to moving into permanency.
Start : ASAP
We are extensively growing our Global Art ProductionTeam
As an integral part of 1518 Global Art Production s Team, you ll support the growth of the studio by managing 1518 Studio's pool of freelance artists, ensuring data is up to date and maintaining relationships with them under the direction of the Operations Manager and the Art Director.
As a Junior Vendor Manager you will be an engaging communicator, creative problem solver, and thoughtful collaborator.
We are looking into someone who can adapt quickly to new tasks and be an enthusiastic team player who thrives under pressure, enjoys helping others, is accustomed to being hands-on, and excels when working to multiple conflicting deadlines and requisitions.
You'll be resilient, adaptable, have endurance and patience with self-confidence in your own ability to succeed and share... success.
This role would suit someone who is looking for progression into a role with more autonomy, independence and ownership of dedicated tasks.
You'll be joining a friendly team who will support and help you along the way.
• Active management of our supplier database and internal project management tools.
• Recruitment and onboarding of new vendors based on specific requests from Operations and / or Production.
• Analyze project / sales trends and filling any gaps in resources.
• Update database with Evaluations for tracking and actively prompt PMs / Leads to provide them after projects.
• Establishing, building and maintaining professional relationships to ensure artist retention and engagement.
• Promoting newly recruited artists to the relevant projects teams.
• Compiling monthly reports on vendor recruitment and performance (extracted from existing database)
• Rate negotiations based on rates set by Operations / Production.
• Assisting Production Team with pre-booking resources for specific projects.
• You will ensure all appropriate legal on-boarding paperwork, internal compliance, and HR / Operations new starter administration is completed for every new employee in advance of their starting date.
• Is extremely responsive in email and chat communications, ensuring clarity in all messages sent.
• Build effective relationships with internal teams to aid the growth of the art production business line.
• Adhere to company Security, Confidentiality and Health and Safety procedures and ensure the compliance of the team.
• Adhere to the company IT, Production, HR and Operations procedures and ensure the compliance of the team.
• Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organisation.
• At least one year of experience in the video games industry.
• Great problem solving skills and ability to motivate others to find solutions in new and dynamic environments.
• High organization skills : ability to work to multiple deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize your workload.
• Previous experience of working in a high-volume, fast-paced, and demanding role (contact centre for example) where you have held and been successful in a similar position advantageous.
• Persuasive communication skills, able to diplomatically and effectively negotiate efficient solutions.
• Helping run 1518 Operations recruitment, selection, and on-boarding recruitment processes, ensuring that every candidate has a first-class experience from application to interview, their first day and beyond.
• Tactful and a strong communicator, able to mobilize and inspire a team.
• Basic understanding of the different pipelines in the industry, software and qualifications required at an Art Production Studio.
• Computer literate, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications - particularly Excel.
• Numerate, able to manipulate, analyse and present data to provide meaningful management information.
• Able to work accurately and demonstrate attention to detail whilst respecting the confidentiality of information.
• Able to work flexibly on both routine and more complex tasks.
• Confident and professional telephone / written manner and the ability to take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion without supervision.
• Must be able to work in a dynamic, outgoing, and close-knit team whilst being able to liaise and communicate with colleagues at all levels.
• Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours, it is essential that you are able to cope with the demands of the role and deliver an exceptional level of service to the business.
• Fast learner.
• Clear and effective communication skills (verbal and written).
• Demonstrates proactivity.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Keeps a "can do" attitude and positive thinking.
Nice to have
• A background in either 3D Art, 2D Art and / or Animation and VFX will be a big plus. Art Education or previous experience in an Art Production Studio is desired.
• Internal Recruitment & HR Administration exposure / experience advantageous.
• Experience in recruitment working with an Applicant Tracking Systems (Workable for example), advantageous.
• Spanish / Portuguese fluent speaker.
• Passionate about video games
• Previous experience using project management tools, Shotgrid literacy highly desirable.
What we offer
• You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest game clients, titles, projects, and tech in the world.
• Attractive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes; and inclusion into an extensive social calendar.
Our environments thrive with collaborative teamwork with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme.
We empower our people and offer regular progression opportunities to ensure our employees flourish.
• Remote / Homeworking with flexible working schedules, a fun environment, and a relaxing culture, including the opportunity to work with the leading technology and creative minds in the world.
• Learn as you work and be part of something real that changes the face of gaming - forever
Who we are
35+ Studios 26+ Years of Experience 1,000+ Products 60+ Awards for Clients 8,500 Employees
PTW is a video games services company that supports video game developers and publishers through outsourced production services.
We started 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year on year to where we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are gamers at heart.
In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1500 titles across all genres and all platforms, including 8 out of the past 10 Game-Of-The-Year-winning titles.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 35 sites spanning the globe. The PTW Family of Brands includes SIDE, 1518, and Orange Rock.
SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market.
Orange Rock is our in-house game and product development studio. 1518 is our award-winning global art studio providing art-related services at every stage of the game or app development process.
Our in-house art team offers the highest-quality assets : from 2D concept design to 3D animation, in-game to package art, smartphone to VR, we make everything look amazing.
1518 Ranged across time zones and countries, we're a diverse group of tech wizards, engineers, and strategists, with over 25 years combined on-the-job experience.
Alongside our internationally-acclaimed art directors, artists, and animators, we're building immersive game worlds through Art and Co-Dev.
Our client list includes Electronic Arts, Google, Jam City, Disney, Warner Bros, and Uber. No detail is too small or insignificant, and no vision is too big or ambitious.
Let's make beautiful worlds together!
Pole To Win's core values are imbued across our global organization : Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients.
Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to team mates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives.
Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound.
Our primary goal is to advance our clients' businesses and their customers' satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems.
We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.
Welcome to PTW, Family of Brands
Junior Vendor Manager. Madrid jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.