Stryker Venlo Netherlands
3 weeks ago
As a member of our Supply Chain team, you will make a daily impact on the lives of others. Apply today and you will get a chance to work with high-functioning, driven people who all have the same mission of making healthcare better. Plus, we have an award-winning culture and were recently named one of the World's Best Workplace by Fortune!
• This role is based in Venlo, The Netherlands
• If you are interested, please send your application in English, thanks!
• If you are not in the region, we hope you are open for relocation!
What we are looking for :
Strategic thinkers. People who like to analyze data and trends in order to plan, forecast, advise, budget, report or identify sales opportunities
People who solve problems analytically. People who don't just solve problems but identify causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend improvements to prevent future problems
Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge information to expand and increase their capacity to stay... ahead.
Solution-oriented people. Able to find creative solutions and make recommendations to anticipate future problems.
What you will do :
As our future Senior Manager, Business Processes you will be responsible for providing a clear leadership and tactical direction for the EHS and business processes activity within our distribution network.
• You will oversight and you will have the responsibility to ensure operation units maintains adherence to all KPI’s (Safety, Quality, Service, Cost, and People Development). Continuously monitors and takes part in local and global forums to assess opportunities for improvement.
• With global alignment, you will ensure that necessary capacity is in place across the network to meet our Customers’ Demands.
• Project manage the more complex improvement initiatives as required
• You will support standardizing approaches and practices across Operations
• Champions a positive employee environment by promoting open communication, engagement and development of quality teams.
• You will promote a culture of inclusiveness, trust, flexibility and teamwork.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's / graduate degree in Engineering, Materials Management, Life Sciences, Business Administration, or equivalent is required.
• 4+ years of experience in EHS, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, Operations or related fields are required.
• 2+ years of experience in multi-shift, automated and labor-intensive distribution, logistics, manufacturing and/or supply chain operations.
• Proven track record in Logistics Engineering or Continuous Improvement leadership within a multinational organization
• Must have strong understanding of end-to-end supply chain interactions and interdependencies and warehousing in terms of set-up, capacity planning and optimization.
• Well versed in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Visio or other flow charting software and/or Microsoft Project (or similar).
• Experience with International Standards (e.g. ISO / FDA).
• Fluency in English.
• A post-graduate qualification in Engineering, warehousing, Logistics or Operations.
• APICS certification is highly preferred.
• Medical device standards and regulatory needs.
• Leading and managing multiple projects.
• Business Process Analysis.
• Strong knowledge of IT systems & tools and their implications for business processes (Oracle and SAP preferred).
• Fluency in a second (European) language is a plus.
Who you are
• You are innovative and support new ideas.
• You have a strong ability to analyze complex situations and develop and recommend solutions.
• You demonstrate agility and desire to learn and adjust priorities.
• You have strong analytical and quantitative skills, and the ability to analyze financial results and develop an ROI.
• You are a team player who effectively connects, collaborates, and fosters an inclusive environment.
What do we offer in return?
We grow talent; we give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths. Stryker is a career destination for engaged passionate and talented people who are driven to seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only we offer.
• Flat hierarchies and responsibility: through flat hierarchies, we strengthen the initiative and willingness of our employees to take over responsible tasks.
• Team spirit & engagement: we create engaged and inclusive teams that encourage colleagues to share their diverse perspectives and opinions.
• Recognition of your performance: at our company, outstanding individual and cross-functional team performance is rewarded. Ideas, projects, or other exceptional achievements can be submitted for various awards on a local and global level.
• Competitive salary: with us, you will receive a competitive remuneration package, benefits as well as a pension plan.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com
Senior Manager, Business Processes Venlo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.