Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
2 weeks ago
Majid Al Futtaim Holding is the leading shopping mall, retail, communities, entertainment developer and operator in the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia regions.
With over 48,000 people, revenues of over US$ 11 Billion, and operations in 18 countries. Some of the iconic brands we carry include Mall of the Emirates, Carrefour, All Saints, Lego, City Center, Abercrombie & Fitch, & Vox Cinemas.
We believe in making Great Moments for Everyone, Every day.
Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Holding Treasury function, including settlements, loan administration, intercompany loan management, cash management, day-to-day liquidity planning, KYC with banks, MT940s, bank reconciliation, accounting file, and notional pool interest management.
• Manage Daily Cash Position, Ensure Adequate Liquidity Is Maintained Across Group Entities, And Oversee The Timely And Accurate Processing Of Payments And Receipts.
•... Ensure That All Treasury Transactions, Including Loan Administration, Intercompany Loan Management, And Settlements, Are Accurately Recorded And Reconciled.
• Work Closely With Banks To Establish And Maintain Relationships, Manage Kyc Requirements, And Ensure Timely Receipt And Processing Of Bank Statements (Mt940S) And Swift Files.
• Manage Notional Pool Interest, Including Reviewing And Reconciliation Overall Interest Income And Expense On Cash Pooling Structure.
• Develop And Maintain Treasury Policies And Procedures To Ensure Compliance With Internal Controls, Regulatory Requirements, And Industry Best Practices.
• Partner With Opcos And Holding Finance To Drive Process Improvements, Enhance Automation, And Implement New Technologies To Optimize Treasury Operations.
• Manager Trade Finance Facilities Including Lgs, Sblc, Lc And Other Trade Instruments.
• Manage The It2 Treasury Management System To Ensure Efficient And Effective Use Of The System, Including Configuration And Maintenance, Troubleshooting Issues, And Implementing System Upgrades
• Bachelor'S Degree In Finance, Accounting, Or Related Field.
• Minimum Of 5-7 Years Of Experience In Corporate Treasury, With A Focus On Back-Office Operations. Strong Understanding And Experience In It2 Treasury Management System, Including Configuration And Maintenance, Troubleshooting Issues, And Implementing Sy
• Proven Ability To Automate Treasury Processes And Systems To Increase Efficiency And Accuracy. Experience With Settlement Processing, Loan Administration, Intercompany Loan Management, Cash Management, Day-To-Day Liquidity Planning, And Notional Pool In
• Excellent Analytical Skills And Attention To Detail, With The Ability To Manage Complex Transactions And Processes.
• Strong Interpersonal And Communication Skills, With The Ability To Build And Maintain Relationships With Banks And Internal Stakeholders.
• Proven Track Record Of Process Improvement, Automation, And Technology Implementation. Professional Certification In Treasury (E.
G. Ctp, Act) Is Preferred But Not Required.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Majid Al Futtaim, we're on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime.
We're proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
• Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
• Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and excited about our future.
• Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Treasury Senior Manager, Back Office & Operation Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.