PSC Solar Industries
PSC Solar Industries Ikeja Nigeria
2 weeks ago
• Job Description:
• Conduct Site Inspections and write reports as well as recommendations for inverters, solar systems and Street lights.
• Install Inverter systems, Battery banks, Solar Systems, Streetlights etc
• Videotape and take photos of all installations.
• Expert-level knowledge of electricity load separations.
• Commission of completed site installations or re-installation of repaired inverters in the presence of customers and Customer service engineers.
• Travel to sites for installations sometimes up to 7 days at a time.
• Assist in the design and configuration of Solar and Inverter power plants for customers
• Prepare Engineering reports and site analysis reports for prospective customers
• Check company e-mail at least twice daily and follow –up accordingly.
• Conduct project site inspections/site callouts and offer expert advice to customers
• Report to the Office Client Engineering Services manager all material data and occurrences at each site to enable accurate... documentation.
• All other Electrical installation tasks as assigned by the Engineering team lead.
• Represent PSC Solar UK Ltd. at sales functions, social events and exhibitions.
• Participate in weekly or monthly sales development and technical training classes at PSC Industries offices in Lagos.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the MD
• Minimum of 5 years experience with installation of Inverter and Solar Systems.
• Proficiency with social media, CAD and Matlab
• Proficiency in designing and configuring solar power and hybrid inverter power plants
• Willingness to travel at least 85% of the time including holidays and weekends.
• Ability to follow simple instructions.
• N165,000 – N275,000 PER MONTH
• FREE RESTAURANT-CATERED LUNCHES
• N500 – N750/day per diem daily meal allowance outside Lagos
• N1,500 extra per diem daily meal allowance outside Nigeria.
• Free Hotel accommodation outside Lagos
• N100,000 Yearly housing allowance after 24 months.
• Free 2-3 Bedroom apartment in Ikeja/Ogba Area after 36 months of continuous successful employment N1M -N1.5M
• Free 3.5KVA INVERTER system at personal home after 36 months of employment N1.5M value
Field/client SVCS Electrical Engineer Ikeja jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.