Creature Comforts Veterinary Group
Creature Comforts Veterinary Group Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 weeks ago
Night Shift Nurse
From our award-winning house call practice to our state-of-the-art hospitals, Creature Comforts Veterinary Services has made it our mission to provide the highest level of veterinary service to the cats and dogs of Hong Kong. Established nearly twenty years ago, we have expanded into one of the largest veterinary groups in Hong Kong, supported by our team of over 90 employees, including vets, nurses and technicians.
Creature Comforts is a progressive, professional group with a reputation for high-quality medicine and surgery. We believe in hiring, developing and rewarding the highest talent in the veterinary field and offer tailored career progression across all our roles. We also believe in a diverse and innovative workplace culture that prioritises work-life balance and personal fulfilment.
To get an idea of our working environment please review our company video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdkeQoaC8aY
Interested in working for Hong... Kong’s fastest growing veterinary company? We are looking for a Veterinary Nurse to join our team. Creature Comforts is part of the MARS Veterinary Health Family, made up of two clinics, an out-of hours emergency hospital and a house call service. We see a wide range of medical, surgical, and emergency cases and so you are guaranteed to develop your skills.
To assist in our growth, our overnight service is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join the team. If you enjoy the thrill of emergency medicine and are driven to provide the highest levels of patient care in a calm and professional manner, a position at our state-of-the-art facility could be for you!
What we offer:
• Full time: 4 day work week, 12 hours per work shift with 1-hour break.
• Training: Extensive in-house medical/nursing phrase training program in a step-by-step, easy to manage schedule. Personally tailored continue education with industry-recognised education program (such as CPR training, Fear Free Veterinary Professional Certificate and more).
• Competitive compensation: Including base salary, monthly bonus, special holiday working shift allowance and compensation, overtime allowance, 13th month salary.
• Competitive benefits: Including group medical scheme, staff discounts, study leave.
• Tailored employment packages: Including part-time roles, flexible working hours and a variety of different specialisations within the clinic.
• Career progression: Structured career paths within the Creature Comforts Group.
• Facilities: State-of-the-art medical equipment.
• Staff wellbeing: We have an in-house wellbeing program and time management programme to ensure minimal overtime, as well as a catered staff rooms and on-site rest facilities.
• Base Salary: 20-30k per month, depending on experience.
• Provide professional and up to date quality care to veterinary patients.
• Assist veterinarians with various procedures and processes, as directed.
• Perform routine in-house laboratory procedures.
• Communicate and liaise professionally with clients, both in supervised and unsupervised situations.
• Coordinate and organize on patient triage.
• Record and document client communication and feedback accordingly.
• Communicate effectively with Clinical Manager, sharing suggestions or voicing concerns promptly.
• Follow instructions from direct management on daily to monthly tasks and maintain clinic standard.
Who You Are:
• A minimum of 5 years of veterinary nursing experience. Previous emergency and critical care experience will be an advantage.
• Genuine love and care for animals.
• A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent speaking in English and Cantonese.
• Vet Techs (veterinarians with qualifications not recognized in Hong Kong) are welcome to apply!
Upon joining our team, you will be enrolled in our in-house training program, covering all aspects of veterinary clinic knowledge from preventative care, diet, medical training, communications and more. This is not just a job – it's the start of an exciting veterinary career with one of Hong Kong’s largest veterinary groups.
Please send us your latest CV (PDF format) in English, along with your current and expected salary.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 24 months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed
Night Shift Nurse Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.