Remote South Africa South Africa
3 weeks ago
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging . You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
• Develop and execute PLG strategies to drive user acquisition, activation... retention, and expansion
• Gather and assess user research and product usage data for insights into customer needs and behaviors - and use those insights to identify and inform opportunities for growth
• Work closely with product teams to prioritize PLG opportunities and create/optimize user onboarding and activation experiences
• Develop and execute go-to-market plans for new product features and updates that are aligned with the PLG strategy to drive growth and engagement
• Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams to ensure alignment with PLG strategy and to drive growth at every stage of the user journey.
What you bring
• Specific experience in product-led growth or product marketing for PLG go-to-market motions
• A hypothesis-led approach to executing PLG strategy that has driven measurable results through acquisition, activation, engagement, and retention
• Knowledge of B2B SaaS lifecycle marketing, driving feature adoption, cross-selling, and account expansion
• Competency with product analytics and product-led growth tools such as Mixpanel, Appcues - experience with customer data warehouse tools like Looker/Tableau a plus
• Articulate communication skills, customer empathy, and able to scale focus between the big picture and the to-do list
• You'll report to: Manager, Product Marketing
• Team: Growth - Product Marketing
• Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following locations as we encourage our teams to diversify: APAC, Americas
• Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
For U.S. applicants: Across all US locations, the base salary range for this full-time position is $98,000 to $108,000 plus eligibility for equity. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
We offer a generous benefits package to all full-time employees. In the U.S. this includes: a 401(k) plan + 4% employer match, unlimited paid time off, paid sick leave in excess of local requirements, paid parental leave, FSA, HSA, health, dental and vision plans for you .Click here for more information on our global employee benefits.
• Interview with recruiter
• Interview with future manager
• Interview with with Group Product Manager, PLG
• Interview with team member (no managers present)
• Interview with VP Marketing (optional)
• Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks )
Our full benefits & perks are explained in our handbook at remote.com/r/benefits . As a global company, each country works differently, but some benefits are for all Remoters:
• unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
• flexible working hours (we are async )
• 16 weeks paid parental leave
• mental health support services
• stock options
• learning budget
• home office budget & IT equipment
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async .
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
See how to convert your CV to PDF here.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email [email protected]
Jobs in South Africa South Africa
Senior Product Marketing Manager, PLG South Africa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.