NTT Ltd., NTT
NTT Ltd., NTT Johannesburg South Africa
2 weeks ago
NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future.
In today’s ‘iNTTerconnected’ world, connections matter more now than ever. By bringing together talented people, world-class technology partners and emerging innovators, we help our clients solve some of the world’s most significant technological, business and societal challenges.
With people at the heart of our success, NTT is committed to attracting and growing the best talent and providing an environment where everyone feels they can belong and their contribution matters.
Want to be a part of our team?
Dimension Data is a proud member of the NTT Group, a global IT powerhouse headquartered in Japan. As part of NTT, we deliver a wide range of IT services and solutions to clients around the world. Although the Dimension Data brand was retired in some parts of the world in 2019, it remains well recognized in the Middle East and... Africa. Join us and become part of the NTT family as we continue to provide innovative solutions that help our clients achieve their business objectives.
Working at NTT
The role of Marketing management is to market the NTT products and services to the right market for one or more assigned business units. They are responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic and / or tactical marketing plans in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
This is a people management role, responsible for the day-to-day operations of a Marketing team(s). They coach, mentor, develop and motivate the team(s) to succeed in their roles and achieve organizational goals and objectives.
Key role and responsibilities:
• Contribute to the development of a comprehensive marketing strategy that meets the strategic objectives as required by the company.
• Contribute the development of a pricing strategy in relation to assigned business units.
• Ensure that all marketing initiatives related to the overall marketing strategy has been implemented.
• Support the development of an annual marketing plan that details the marketing, promotional and advertising activities for the fiscal year.
• Ensure the implementation of the marketing plan and related projects with a focus on new and existing products and services.
• Participate in the development and implementation of GTM plans that will be used to target existing and potential markets and clients.
• Work with various internal stakeholders to ensure the implementation of these marketing plans.
• Oversee, monitor and manage all aspect of prints, receipts and distribution.
• Contribute to the development of marketing collateral for bids and proposals.
• Use information gathered from conducting market research to inform marketing activities, contributing to the development of marketing models and identify the marketing requirements for current and future projects and services.
• Take accountability for analysing potential strategic partner relationships for the assigned business unit.
• Manage the marketing budget and ensure that all marketing initiatives delivered are within the specify budget.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activities and recommend improvements.
Knowledge, skills and attributes
• Ability to build a cohesive team and to manage people effectively.
• Ability to coach and develop the team.
• A thorough understanding of the strategic vision for the marketing department and the ability to set the long-term direction of the team.
• An ability to balance and plan the short-term actions of the team.
• Knowledge and understanding of all relevant industry standards.
• Knowledge and understanding of best practices for marketing management.
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to be influential and persuasive with stakeholders.
• An ability to advocate for necessary resources, support, and appreciation for the marketing department.
• A complete understanding of the organization’s business.
• The ability to manage time effectively while setting the tone of the team through modelling and leadership.
• Ability to interact with a variety of internal team members at different levels and the organisation.
• Display the required level of integrity.
• Solid presentation skills.
• Demonstrate sound understanding of the features and benefit of the company’s products and services.
• Understanding how databases are utilised in effective marketing.
• Display a high level of detail consciousness by closely monitoring work progress in order to produce the required results.
Academic qualifications and certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing Management.
• Professional experience with a strong background in all aspects of marketing management.
• Proven work experience as a Marketing Manager.
• Hands on experience with marketing service delivery software.
• Demonstrated experience leading and managing a team.
• Hands-on experience with a wide variety of computer software, hardware, and peripherals, including Microsoft365.
• Proven experience in Digital and Web Management.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
A career at NTT means:
• Being part of a global pioneer – where you gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients and world-leading global technology partners and work with a network of over 40,000 smart and diverse colleagues across 57 countries, delivering services in over 200 countries.
• Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology – backed with a 150-year heritage of using technology for good. With 40% of the world’s internet traffic running on our network and where Emoji were first invented, you can be proud of the group’s many new ‘firsts’.
• Making a difference – by doing meaningful work that helps to shape the future for our clients, and across industries and communities around the world.
• Being your best self – in a progressive ‘Connected Working’ environment that promotes flexibility, connection and wellbeing. Where diversity and different perspectives are embraced to ensure equal opportunities for all.
• Having ongoing opportunities to own and develop your career – with a personal and professional development plan and access to the broadest learning offerings in the industry
Johannesburg South Africa
Jobs in Johannesburg South Africa
Marketing Manager Johannesburg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.