ABP Food Group
ABP Food Group Tipperary Ireland
3 weeks ago
Quality Assurance Personnel
ABP Beef processes c.1m cattle each year and is the largest processor of beef in Ireland and the UK, and one of the top 3 in Europe. ABP works with many of Europe's largest supermarket chains and food retailers to ensure beef is produced with full traceability 'from farm to fork'. We operate out of meat plants strategically located to be close to our farmer suppliers in Ireland, the UK, and Poland. We are a major exporter of beef to over 20 countries.
ABP Ireland is currently recruiting for a number of Quality Assurance Personnel to join our team across our Republic Of Ireland plants.
Applicant: The successful applicant should be self-motivated, hardworking, pays attention to detail and have good communication skills and qualified in a Science / Food related discipline. Experience of HACCP, GMP and Food Safety are desirable but not essential.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Management and Maintenance of our Food Safety and Quality Management... System
• Develop and support quality improvement projects in response to complaints, RFT(cost of
quality) issues, focusing on key drivers.
• Develop, implement and assist technical improvement projects in response to non-
compliances exposed through audits to support resolution.
• Support validations of CCP's on site, and the Food, Safety & Quality improvement plan.
• Support cleaning and allergen validations on site.
• Support the implementation of requirements of retailer standards.
• Support the internal audit programme and complete audits when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND / OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• A degree or equivalent third level qualification in a Food Science/Technology discipline is a distinct advantage.
• Extensive knowledge of auditing, quality standards and systems, quality management techniques such as HACCP, Statistical Process Control and knowledge of food legislation and legal procedures.
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team to ensure high standards are established and maintained in the factory.
• Ability to make decisions by assessing facts and providing rationale for decisions made especially when these impact on the wider business reputation.
• One years' experience in the FMCG industry necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a challenging career with one of the largest indigenous agri-business in Ireland.
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below
Quality Assurance Personnel Tipperary jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.