Ericsson Costa Rica Costa Rica
3 weeks ago
Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group has nearly 3500 employees, majority of whom are from the STEM field. In addition to our ICT solutions in the telecom sector, we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services and multimedia that improve people's lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of tradition and continuous work on new technologies, we offer the perfect combination of experience and knowledge.
We are looking for a motivated person to fill the position of:
Integration Engineer (M/F)
to carry out the integration, testing and troubleshooting of Easy Network Operation (ENO) automated solutions for Ericsson Radio Access Nodes (RAN). This involves solutions from ENO portfolio like Zero-Touch Integration, Instantaneous licensing, Automated SW upgrades and others.
Solutions are implemented in RAN Baseband, Mobile transport products (R6000 routers, Mini link) and ENM. You will be a member of the SSI (Serviceability Solution... Introduction) program responsible for ENO introduction and deployment.
Work location: Zagreb, Rijeka, Osijek, Split
• Support five Market Areas, including all Customer units and Customers in implementation of Easy Network Operation solutions
• Perform assignments in lab environment such as BB HW replacement, SW installations and upgrades of Baseband/IP Routers/switches equipment
• Perform test and troubleshooting of new ENO solution releases delivered from PDU
• Create and deliver customer solution documents, test descriptions, test reports, configuration scripts
• Assist Customers and CUs in implementing ENO solutions in test and live network environment
• Demonstrate ENO solutions in training or knowledge sharing sessions with CU/Customers
• 2+ years' experience with Ericsson Baseband products, configuration scripting skill is advantage
• IP Network knowledge is required (Configuring IPv4/v6 equipment, understanding IP protocols, e.g. DNS, DHCP)
• Troubleshooting mindset is helpful
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Ability to travel occasionally
• English language proficiency is required
In addition to cutting-edge projects and technology, as well as a vibrant international team of experts, we can also point out:
• an opportunity to work within an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate, and be a part of larger success story
• annual awards in accordance with the company's business success and individual contribution
• incentive bonuses
• company restaurant and monthly meal allowance
• sports and cultural sections
• regular medical check-ups
• supplementary health insurance
• flexible working hours
• covered public transport costs
• and many more.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted after they pass the initial screening.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is mandatory.
In our Privacy notice, you can find more about the way your personal information is handled
Integration Engineer Costa Rica jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.