Michael Page Najaf Iraq
1 week ago
About Our Client
A 500-bed hospital of in-patient and out-patient services in Najaf, Iraq
• Report to the CEO and board of directors.
• Plan, develop and implement departmental goals and strategies for healthcare to ensure the effective delivery of medical services as well as compliance with local laws, rules & regulations.
• Direct and coordinate hospital policies, administrative directives, and medical staff, but not limited to quality assurance, control and improvement, utilization review, clinical department services, and continuing education.
• Develop the organizational structure, manage high volume recruitment, and attract and retain clinical and non-clinical talent.
• Provide leadership for setting the standards of professional conduct for the medical staff under his/her supervision.
• Supervise and evaluate the services provided by the medical departments and implements changes as necessary * Consult with and advise the hospital staff and committee bodies on...
Chief Medical Officer - Hospital - Najaf jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.