Master of Malt
Master of Malt Edinburgh United Kingdom
1 week ago
We're looking for a Production Assistant to join our dedicated team in Edinburgh where you'll directly contribute towards our mission to create unexpected delight for our consumers.
• This is a full time, permanent position based in Edinburgh
• What are you gonna pay me? £10.50 per hour
• What will my shift be? Monday - Friday 7-3:30
• This sounds great, where do you want me? Edinburgh, EH15 2QA
We're a pioneering, disruptive global drinks group encompassing the full life-cycle of spirits, from inception, prototyping, production and brand ownership with Atom Brands; through import, distribution and brand development via Maverick Drinks; to global online retail at Master of Malt.
You'll be an important member of the Production Bottling & Finishing Team, assisting the Team Leaders & Supervisors in completing and managing the daily work plan whilst maintaining or improving set KPI’s. You'll take a hands on role in packing, running innovative machinery, filling... essential paper work in as you go, packing & casing, and building our sought after Gift Packs.
What will stand you in great stead?
• Great team player alongside the willingness to support the management team.
• Passionate about supporting the growth and development of a modern, efficient production function.
• Energetic, intelligent, reliable, unflappable.
• Willing to adapt to changing priorities.
• Quick learner.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Customer service focused.
• Driven and committed to meet daily targets
What do you need to be successful?
• Production or warehouse experience would be helpful.
• Basic understanding of IT.
• Written and spoken English to an intermediate level.
We’re all about boundless curiosity, so you’ll discover loads of opportunities to spark your creative flair and work along-side unreal talent who all have the same job description, to ‘Make Atom Successful.’ Trust is at the epicentre of all that we can do, so you’ll work in a transparent and honest environment where we have each other’s backs, and be free of aging corporate policies and rules.
Life here’s about so much more than pay and benefits - you might get a slightly higher salary if you cram onto an expensive, crowded commuter train into the city, but you’ll struggle to find a company with the flex, agility and unique-ness that we have. In short, we’ve got you covered financially but if money is your main driver, we’re not for you.
We hate waste in all of it’s forms and time is no different, so we’re focused on productivity and output rather than when or where you work, or what you wear into the office - you can come in fancy dress for all we care! This means that although we can’t promise anything, flexible working options are built into our DNA.
Along with the stuff you get for turning up to work each day (think private healthcare scheme, unlimited annual leave, pension, cycle-2-work, eye care, enhanced maternity & paternity leave, free food, drinks and parking at the office), you’ll also get a healthy staff discount on our world-class range (just in case that makes a difference).
We don’t sit still, and there’s a lot more to come... Apply now if you want to join us
Jobs in Edinburgh United Kingdom
Production Assistant Edinburgh jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.