DNV Hafnarfjörður Iceland
2 weeks ago
Local Unit & Position Description
DNV Iceland is looking for a Fleet in Service surveyor, that can join our small team of experianced employees.
We are the leading Classification Society on Iceland within the Maritime Industry including the Fishing- and Fish Farming Industry.
We are mainly involved in Classification work on Fishing Vessels and Cargo Vessels trading around Iceland both local shipss and global fleet.
We are engaged in the digital jurney together with our customers, and are using new tools and IT systems. We will also contribute and drive the way to a greener shipping with future fuel solutions.
What we are looking for:
• Have a degree in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, Dual Officer, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• 2-4 years of relevant work experience would be an advantage
• Passion for working closely with customers, self-driven and willing to share
• Open to change, proactive, and with a service-minded... attitude
• Desire to take part in solving complex issues
• Ability to work individually as well as in a collaborative environment
• Committed to safety
• Good communication skills in Icelandic, English and preferable Scandinavian
• Passion for quality systems and the quality of work
• Quick learner and data smart
• Team spirit
Interviews are going to be held on an ongoing basis.
For more information regarding the role please contact Sighvatur Fridriksson - Senior Surveyor - at [email protected]
What do we offer:
• To become part of a recognized international company.
• Talented colleagues and a pleasant working environment.
• Hard work but also lots of fun.
• Opportunities for own development.
• A competitive compensation and benefits package.
• A meaningful job with one of Europe’s most attractive employers.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity
Surveyor to Fleet In Service Hafnarfjörður jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.