Signify Netherlands B.V.
Signify Netherlands B.V. Bangkok Thailand
3 weeks ago
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Thailand organization based in Bangkok.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
• Lead product marketing strategy and manage offering... portfolio.
• Execute price setting and define price planning.
• Manage the market product introductions and support market activation of new products.
• Define market phase-in phase-out plan and execute portfolio maintenance activities.
• Leverage competitor benchmarks and ensure customers’ needs including localization request are captured by new product development and product improvement process.
• Develop technical product knowledge upon input toolkit and training by Division.
• Develop QxP & support financial plan for assigned portfolio including inventory management
• Support Customer Growth Calls execution; support Market Performance and Forecast Reviews.
Financial / Customer
• Manages Sales and Margin together with commercial
• Localize product marketing content based upon global marketing content
• Enable product information availability for customers.
• Support Customer Satisfaction team for post- sales support product knowledge related activities.
• Support the Market organization with product related training. Connect with customers to gather direct market insights.
• > 5 years Product Marketing experience is a must
• Experience in Building Materials / Automation or Consumer Electronics company is an advantage
• Knowledgeable in (or interest in knowing) SAP and other pricing tools is preferred
• Excellent communication and presentation skulls both in Thai and English language
• At least a Bachelor's degree grad
Our candidate profile is just a guide. We know that many talented people only apply for jobs when there is an exact match. If you don't fit all the criteria but believe this role is for you, we would very much like to hear from you.
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees
Product Marketing Manager Bangkok jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.