Sunrise Systems, Inc.
Sunrise Systems, Inc. United States United States
3 weeks ago
In your role as a Senior Pension Associate on our Pension Outsourcing team, you may perform a wide variety of recurring pension plan administration services for our clients. This may include, but is not limited to, performing complex calculations, documenting and/or training on complex calculation processes, and serving as the day-to-day project manager for specific work... streams.
• At least five years of defined benefit administration experience on single-employer or complex public pension plans
• Candidates with equivalent experience in finance, accounting, or other mathematically focused roles may be considered if they can also demonstrate the required competencies listed below
• Experience performing complex and/or manual calculations (manual calculation in this role is a calculation that is generated without the use of a web or computer-based system)
• Strong mathematical aptitude, including the ability to understand and execute multi-variable benefit calculations
• Experience demonstrating the ability to absorb and apply complex technical information within a short period
• Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
• Intermediate level experience using Microsoft Excel and Word (i.e., mathematical formulas, lookup, and logic functions)
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Professional, client-focused approach to colleagues and assignments
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Bachelor’s degree in business, math, actuarial science, statistics, or economics, however all disciplines requiring technical analysis, problem solving, and math aptitude will be considered
• One or more years of experience managing workstreams and/or projects
• One or more years of experience managing colleague performance, career growth, or engagement
Jobs in United States United States
Pension Specialist United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.