Kelly Services Añasco Puerto Rico
2 weeks ago
At Kelly® Science, Engineering, Technology & Telecom (SETT), we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one?
We’re seeking SR Project Engineer to work with one of our top medical device clients at Añasco, PR . With us, it’s all about finding the job that’s just right.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering. Preferably Industrial or Mechanical
• A minimum of 5 to 7 years of practical experience in a FDA regulated manufacturing environment, Preferredin a Medical DeviceOperation .
• Experience working directly with suppliers with raw materials. Project management and/or engineering experience preferred
• Preferred Knowledge: SPC, Lean/Six Sigma, JIT, TQC, GMP, QLP and Design Control applications. Ergonomic, OSHA and FDA regulations, Project management, cost control, and development of guidelines, trainings, and programs. Strong product/process/material validations. Strong Project Management Skills
• Computer and Software skills. Preferred... Knowledge of Project Management Tools (e.g. Microsoft Project)
• Available Admin Shift, Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
The SR *Project Engineer * will be responsible:
• Develops, coordinates, and implements (leads) the development of new products and processes, product/process improvements, introduction/transfer of new products and processes, scrap reduction, capacity increase, introduction of new technology, production support, cost improvements projects, CPA projects and plant construction projects, among others.
• Coordinates plant activities related to Design Control, assuring that these are carried out timely, efficiently and in compliance with plant procedures and regulatory agencies.
• Evaluates and assures completeness of Design Control Procedures and Design History Files for projects under his/her responsibility.
• Represents the Engineering team in internal/external audits related to Design Control.
• Supports Product Development in the development and implementation of new product designs as per Marketing requirements and corporate strategy.
• Uses Project Management and Lean/Six Sigma tools to manage major plant projects, assuring that time, cost and quality requirements are met.
• Manages the plant labeling changes process.
• Develops, maintains, and improves manufacturing methods of current product lines, utilizing knowledge of product design materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and Quality Control standards to assure a continuous supply of high quality products at the lowest cost.
What happens next?
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work.
Apply to be a Sr Project Engineer today!
Kelly ® SETT PR Offers!
• Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
• Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
• Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly ® Learning Center
• Weekly pay
• Sick, Vacations & holidays paid and Christmas bonus*
• Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify.
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click here (https://www.mykelly.com/help-support-working-with-kelly-us/#Benefits) for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.
You should know:
Your safety matters! Visit the COVID-19 Resource Center (https://www.mykelly.com/covid-19-resource-center) for the latest information, policies, and frequently asked questions.
Why Kelly ® Engineering?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. At Kelly Engineering, our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world’s most critical challenges. We connect you with leading organizations where you can collaborate on innovative projects, work with cutting-edge technologies and accelerate your growth. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects or are looking for a long-term opportunity, we’re here to guide you to the next step in your engineering career.
Work changes everything. And at Kelly, we’re obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it’s about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It’s the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It’s the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life—just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center.
Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment
Añasco Puerto Rico
Sr Project Engineer Añasco jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.