Unique Select Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve Belgium
2 weeks ago
As a Conference and Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing key projects throughout the year and will work closely with the existing team to:
• Handle the organization of a seminar from A to Z, as well as all the associated responsibilities while meeting deadlines and requirements: budget, schedules, reservations, client relations, management of stakeholders, visibility, environmental concerns, etc.
• Manage the national and international event venues and the organization of travel for participants, speakers, and teams.
• Ensure our client's reputation by emphasizing quality, accuracy, flexibility, creativity, integrity, customer satisfaction, and collaboration.
• Be responsible for the project and its progress with internal and external stakeholders.
• Act as an advisor to clients during the project development phase.
• Propose new ideas, communicate effectively, and provide solutions to issues.
• Be in charge of sponsorship.
• Report directly to the management.
• To... excel as a Conference and Project Manager, you must demonstrate expertise in project and event management, as well as organization, autonomy, interpersonal relationships, marketing, communication, and sales skills.
• Background in Event Management, Public Relation or Marketing.
• At least 5 years of experience in conference management in the field of international congresses and events.
• Fluent in English and French.
• Highly developed communication, negotiation, and leadership skills with a commercial mindset.
• Flexible and willing to travel and stay regularly abroad.
Are you ready to commit to organizing conferences? Are you willing to travel abroad throughout the year to ensure the success of your event while staying in beautiful hotels? Do you want to discovering the exciting world of our client's scientific actors?
As a Senior Conference and Project Manager, you will work full-time in a flexible and dynamic environment, with the opportunity to work remotely two days a week.
We offer a competitive salary package based on your experience, including a car and fuel card, full DKV and group insurance, meal vouchers and eco-vouchers, and a net monthly expense allowance.
The company also offers 4-5 days of holiday at the end of the year, and all travel expenses abroad will be covered by the employer, with a daily budget for your stay.
Unique Select is your recruitment partner for management profiles and offers you the position that matches your ambitions
Jobs in Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve Belgium
Conference and Project Manager Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.