Michael Page Belgium
Michael Page Belgium Antwerp Belgium
3 weeks ago
About Our Client
Fortune 500 IT Services & Consulting firm uses the power of technology to deliver mission critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive business impact. Offering a competitive salary package with full fringe benefits, great work-life balance, flexibility and hybrid home working.
• You manage customer project delivery
• Deliver upon client budget
• Manage very large/ complex/ single or multiple region projects
• Deal with business complexity
• Deliver end-to-end projects (analysis until turn over to production)
• You manage project financials including P&L
• Meet or exceed Solution Opportunity Approval and Review (SOAR) approved budgets
• Provide reliable financial forecasts to company services management
• You manage business development
• You can identify and develop new opportunities with the client
• Support early qualification and opportunity assessment for large and complex opportunities
• Act as opportunity manager for... high risk deals
• You manage client and supplier relationships;
• Manage upper level client delivery relationships
The Successful Applicant
• A Bachelor's or Master's degree in applied computer sciences, applied informatics or a related field is definitely an asset.
• 3 years and more of professional working experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
• Eager to learn and explore new technologies
• Skilled communicator
• You work customer-oriented
• Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company services operational policies, processes, and methodologies applicable to project management.
• Very driven, motivated, and hands-on
• An independent worker, but also a team player
• Cool and calm in a high-demanding environment
• Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is an extra asset
• Experience in an agile/scrum project environment
What's on Offer
• A motivating salary package, including fringe benefits and flexible working hours.
• On-the-job training and access to our online platform "DXC-University"
• Opportunities to work with the latest technologies (blockchain, chatbots, VR etc.), and the biggest clients in Belgium, all leaders in their industry
• Work on a variety of projects related to your own interests
• Possibility to set up your technical work environment to your own preference/needs (tooling, software operating system etc.)
• Flexible working hours & flexibility on remote working
Project Manager - Energy Antwerp jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.