NonStop Consulting Leuven Belgium
2 weeks ago
Excellent role for someone who has already gained strong experience within the lab and would like to develop further within state-of-the-art laboratory with high-tech equipment.
The company is going through a vast growth and is looking for more people to join their teams in the European site here in Belgium.
You will be able to build upon your existing experience and have a variety of tasks on hand assisting with standard tasks as well as development so the role will never feel boring.
The role is located in Leuven area so make sure it’s a convenient location for you and you are eligible to live and work in Belgium prior to your application.
• Assist in the development of project specification (technical, functional, cost, time, scope) based on stakeholder requirements
• Develops and contributes standards and templates to the project management toolkit
• project portfolio management, development and maintenance of standards, templates, project... management
• BA/MA or PHD in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharma or other relevant Life Sciences degree
• strong experience within QC, GMP environment
• Experience in PM
• Project Management Certification, such as PMP, would be an asset
• Fluency in Dutch and English
• state of the art laboratory to perform various tests
• regular working hours and days
• opportunity to develop further and grow within the company
• flexible working hours, meal vouchers and many other benefits
• excellent company culture, with activities after work and on weekends
Send me a copy of your CV in Word format or share as this is a great opportunity for the right person!
Forward to Oksana at [email protected] or via linked in.
The job market changes very quickly so do not forget to connect with me on Linked in, check other roles that I am hiring for at the moment and follow for any future relevant roles.
NonStop is dedicated to raising the standard of ethical recruitment and comprises a number of brands, each having their own niche sector focus
Project manager, step up, Leuven, Belgium jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.