Brite AB Sweden Sweden
2 weeks ago
Brite Payments is a leading Open Banking-powered Account to Account (A2A) payment provider of Instant Payments and Instant Payouts. We provide a convenient transaction experience for consumers and reduce the risk in the payment process for merchants. Founded in Stockholm in 2019, Brite is committed to providing the best possible payment solution for everyone involved in a transaction.
The team behind Brite has worked with launching the first-generation of fintech companies before founding Brite. We know the market landscape, technologies, opportunities, and challenges. Now we channel all those experiences into developing modern solutions that will benefit both merchants and end-users.
Want to join us on our journey? The future is brite
What will you do
The Senior Content Manager will be responsible for leading the creation of content across multiple platforms, including web pages, social media posts, blog posts, articles, graphics, and videos.
• Responsible for the... company’s content marketing strategy and planning.
• Write engaging and original content for different channels.
• Integrate keyword research and SEO in our content strategy.
• Support the creation of the editorial calendar with responsibility for the publishing schedule.
• Be able to proofread any document, assuring success in delivering a message. You are familiar with formatting conventions and financial industry-specific language usage.
• Publishing and creatively promoting content.
• Developing new campaigns based on market trends and customer insights, as well as analyzing data to assess the performance of existing campaigns
• Plan and execute topical webinars.
• Measure and optimize the content strategy based on agreed KPIs.
Are you a brite mind?
You have a proven success record of working with B2B content marketing and several years of relevant work experience. You thrive in an environment where you work independently and rely on your experience, but you also enjoy exploring synergies in working with colleagues and stakeholders. You have a strategic mindset, work in a structured way, and can plan ahead. And you can write fantastic copy. You build relationships based on trust, integrity, and respect and can engage, challenge, and inspire people around you. You are a creative and critical thinker with fantastic storytelling skills and possess native language skills in English (Swedish is a plus).
What we offer
• An optimistic, caring, and inclusive culture where we want you to be yourself
• A dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment where you will have the possibility to make an impact from your first day onwards
• A flat organization, friendly colleagues, and fast decision-making
• An environment where we start small and learn fast to do big things
• A team that cares about sharing, collaborative work, and prestigelessness
• ... and you will be part of a growing team of fun and skilled people ✨
Do you want to learn more about our recruitment process? Here you can read about the hiring flow and find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Senior Content Manager Sweden jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.