MSD Stockholm Sweden
1 week ago
As a Communication Manager in our Swedish affiliate, you will support our company's communication priorities in Sweden which includes both internal and external communication. This includes profiling our company externally in accordance with the management team's strategy, responsibility for matters related to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and coordinating communication in our company's crisis team.
You will report into Commercial Operations Lead in Sweden.
As part of the Communication Manager role, you will be responsible for:
· Elaboration of communication plans for internal and external communications aligned with our company's Strategy
· Maintaining good relationships with the relevant journalists for our company
· Support in implementing global communication strategies
· Plan and coordinate communication in the local crisis team and for media training of spokespersons and relevant members of the crisis team.
· Adopt CSR key messages from the... approved global external communications plan to fit our company in Sweden and support communication of these internally so that all employees can be good ambassadors for our company.
· Update and coordinate content at our company's external homepage and Press Room as well as drafting messages, re-active statements and Q & A’s when necessary
· Support Medical Information in Q & A.
· Plan, execute and evaluate corporate media campaigns in SoMe to learn and further develop company's communication initiatives.
· Act press jour and be a spokesperson for our company in media
· Experience in internal and external communications, including press releases
· Highly skilled as a writer / communicator with ability to network effectively both internally and externally
· Strong and sound ethical platform in line with our company's core values
· Experience with working across social media platforms and content management systems
· Previous experience from working in large organizations is an advantage
· Life Science experience is a plus
· Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure, good prioritization skills
· Strong leadership, project management and problem-solving skills
· Strong, communication and presentation skills
· Fluency in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing.
Application deadline – May 31st, 2023.
You’re welcome to apply online – please submit your CV and cover letter in English.
Who we are...
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for …
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us—and start making your impact today.
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Rahway, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Communication Manager Stockholm jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.