Freetrade Sweden Sweden
3 weeks ago
Managing Director, Sweden
Department: Head Office
Employment Type: Permanent - Full Time
At Freetrade, we believe investing should be accessible to everyone. It’s one of the best ways to grow your savings but, for many, it seems complicated, expensive, and out of reach.
We’re here to change that.
We're a technology company that brings simple investing to everyone. We’ve built a beautiful app to buy and sell shares and ETFs in a fluid, mobile-first experience.
We’re building a team with diverse and unique perspectives in order to help us on our mission to demystify investing.
Our goal is to help our customers achieve better, long-term financial outcomes.
In 2023, we’ll be launching across the EU, following our successful launch in Sweden. We’ll also be transforming our product, developing new features and introducing new products. In the UK, we now have over 1.3m registered users, offering a range of products like the Freetrade Pension, a stocks... and shares ISA, and our premium plan, Freetrade Plus.
Our growth has all been possible because of the backing of a passionate group of over 15,000 crowdfunding investors. As we’ve scaled, we’ve also raised money from world-class growth investors including Left Lane Capital, Molten Ventures, and L Catterton.
We are looking for an exceptional and entrepreneurial Managing Director to join our team in Sweden. You will be responsible for pushing forward our Swedish expansion efforts and writing the European expansion playbook, growing our Freetrade brand and customer base month on month.
• Lead the day-to-day business operations of Freetrade Sweden, taking on a regulated role.
• Grow our relationship with the Swedish FSA
• Grow our customer base, write and execute the playbook on European expansion beyond Sweden once we have fully taken Sweden by storm.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a startup environment, with the backing of a more established team in the UK at our London headquarters.
• Be the face of Freetrade in Sweden, both to the regulator (Finansinspektionen) and the press.
• Build a strong Freetrade culture in Stockholm with our existing team, develop their careers and harness high performance into delivery and execution.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
• You will be fluent in Swedish & English, further European languages are desirable.
• You will be a Swedish Tax resident.
• You must have around 10 years+ experience in the start up ecosystem, with a proven track record of taking a business or product within a business from conception to launch and success. If you also have tech or fintech experience this is seen as highly desirable.
• Ideally you will have experience working with the Finansinspektionen or similar.
• You will have experience building strong business foundations, operational structures and developing teams
Managing Director, Sweden jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.