LHR Global - Saudi Arabia
LHR Global - Saudi Arabia Rafha Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
2 weeks ago
WHO IS OUR CLIENT?
Petro Rabigh was founded in 2005 as a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical. The plant is valued at about US $10 billion and originally produced 18.4 million tons per annum (mtpa) of petroleum-based products and 2.4 mtpa of ethylene and propylene-based derivatives. Petro Rabigh II is an expansion project valued at US $9 billion that reached full production by 4th Quarter 2017 and provided a wide range of new high value-added products, some of which are exclusive to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer who prepare work schedule, direct preparation of designs, lead proposal development for highly complex engineering projects as well as supervise project execution. Also, recommend new refinery and petrochemical installations or modifications and review and consolidate reports on engineering studies.
LHR Americas will go with you at every stage of the... process
• A first degree in Engineering.
• 3 years experience preferably in the refinery or petrochemical industry.
• Knowledge of engineering practices & economic principles, calculation methods & design details.
• Working knowledge of company standards.
• Interpersonal relationship.
• Achievement orientation.
• Communicating with impact.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare a schedule of work and provide direction for the preparation of designs, processes and related data for very complex engineering problems to ensure that work is completed as per deadline and engineering standards.
• Lead proposal development for highly complex engineering projects, including scope definition, interrelationship, physical solution definition and cost estimate.
• Supervise project execution to ensure that project is implemented as per plan.
• Recommend new refinery and petrochemical installations or modifications to improve existing facilities and standardization.
• Review and consolidate reports on engineering studies to support Management decision-making.
• Provide coaching to lower level engineers and supervise their work to ensure proper transfer of skills is taking place to enhance work performance as per standards.
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the Sr. Supervisor Engineering and Planning.
Rewards & Benefits Overview
Our client offers excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits and other programs designed to meet the diverse needs of their employees and their families.
Salary - Commensurate With Experience And Individual Qualifications.
Salary packages can include expatriate premiums & supplemental benefits plans
Housing: housing allowance
Healthcare: Access to top-notch healthcare is an important part of working as an expatriate for our client.
Dependent Education: High School allowance
Annual vacation: 22 days of vacation leave per year. In addition to annual vacations days, employees also receive 11 paid company holidays each year.
Repatriation allowance: Annually round trip to your home country.
THE STAGES OF THIS PROCESS ARE:
• 1. Resume Evaluation:
A member of our recruitment team will evaluate that your resume matches the client's job description requirement.
Use the job description requirements to highlight your relevant experience and skills.
Be specific and describe the significance of your work, keyword alignment is important. Emphasize the impact of the work you've contributed to HR areas and tasks. Use your professional profile/resume to focus on major accomplishments and qualifications that match the job.
If your resume evaluation is suitable for this position, the recruitment team will invite you to a preliminary phone/video interview in 2-3 days.
If your resume evaluation is not suitable, you will be receiving an e-mail notification in 2-3 days.
• 2. Interviews stage
2.1 LHR Americas preliminary phone/video interview: A member of the Talent Acquisition team from LHR Americas will first schedule a call with you to discuss the details of the position, your interests, and qualifications. Furthermore, your English level will be evaluated at this stage, ONLY native or advanced speakers will approve this evaluation.
If this preliminary phone/video interview is successful, your resume will be submitted to our client.
If your preliminary phone/video interview is not successful our Talent Acquisition consultant will inform you.
2.2 Client phone/video interview: This interview will happen only if your resume is approved by our client, we cannot guarantee the time our Client will take to approve your resume, but it should take less than a week.
If your resume is approved a member of the Talent Acquisition Team from our client will schedule a call with you to evaluate your qualifications.
The client interview contains technical questions that help assess your familiarity with problem-solving in your given field and may include a behavioral evaluation. Be prepared to explain how you approach problems and produce solutions.
If your phone interview is successful, the hiring team will further evaluate your resume, and they will invite you to a video interview when hiring managers are available.
If your resume is not approved, LHR Americas will inform you.
2.3 Video interviews with hiring managers: which may also contain technical questions that help us assess your familiarity with problem-solving in your given field.
• Conditional Offer
A successful interview may result in a conditional offer of employment.
Conditions for employment include but are not limited to: medical examinations, and permission to secure a visa to work and reside in-country.
• Relocation process
After your offer is accepted and all conditions for employment are met, you will be assigned a relocation advisor from LHR Americas. This advisor is your go-to resource for the transition, providing helpful advice on everything from when to give notice to your current employer to visa services
Rafha Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Rafha Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Maintenance Engineer Rafha Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.