National Debt Relief LLC
National Debt Relief LLC Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
2 weeks ago
Broadway Support Services is an affiliate company of one of the US's largest and most reputable debt settlement companies. We’re all about helping our customers through a tough financial time in their lives with education and individual customer service. We become our clients' number one advocate to help them reestablish financial stability as quickly as possible.
The Operations Analyst is a highly analytical, organized, and detail-oriented individual. The Operations Analyst will work within the Negotiations Department, reporting to the Operations Manager and VP of Negotiations. This role has a high impact on administration and organization, project management, data and operations analytics, workflow processes, compliance auditing, and efficiency and process improvements. A high performer in this area is exceptional in organization, administration, and communication skills, highly proficient in Excel, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines for... deliverables and has a keen sense for identifying process improvement opportunities through both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Exceptional in Excel is a must.
• Associate's Degree from an accredited college or university
• 1-2 years of experience in an office environment, operations or analyst role preferred
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Must be extremely reliable, dependable, and a problem solver
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and successfully.
• The employee is expected to be punctual and ready to report to work on a consistent basis.
• The employee will be exposed to a fast-paced environment and is expected to be able to adjust accordingly.
• Prior knowledge in Salesforce is preferred but not required.
• Prior experience with Microsoft Power Automate Desktop and Cloud versions is preferred but not required.
• Assist Operations Manager with managing timeline, communication, and deliverables of active projects within the department.
• Improve administration and organization processes and execute them on a timely manner. Monitor active work processes and tasks and ensure complete and timely completion.
• Develop and monitor an issue-tracking system for various areas within the department.
• Develop analytical tools/reports/dashboards and analyze data to discover trends within the department’s operations and agent KPIs using Excel. Use data-based insights to produce actionable business recommendations.
• Use proper research methodology and data-backed process to deliver and communicate business recommendations to stakeholders within the Leadership team.
• Build out staffing projections for overseas teams using Excel
• Work directly with the Operations Manager to create weekly and monthly report for department performance; continually track progress on metrics and identify trends/outliers.
• Manage administrative deliverables and track/report on KPIs associated with an overseas creditor queue team; conduct qualitative and quantitative audits on team performance and call handling.
• Assist in account adjustments through credit report and creditor statement verification
• Remove unworkable accounts on clients’ behalf to ensure proper and timely settlement offers and graduation of the debt settlement program
• Develop and conduct various audits per organizational needs.
• Support ad hoc project work as directed by Leadership
• Handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
• Identify automation possibilities for existing processes and develop them using the Microsoft Power Automate platform.
• Document updates on all assigned tasks and projects.
Broadway Support Services is a team-oriented environment full of rewards and growth opportunities for our employees. We are dedicated to our employee's success and growth within the company, through our employee mentorship and leadership programs.
Our extensive benefits package includes:
• Law Benefits
• Private insurance
• Referral Program
• Transportation (Starting at 4:00 PM)
• Massive Growth Opportunities
• Continuous development
• Privileged location (City Center)
• Great Work Environment
Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
Jobs in Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
Operations Analyst Santo Domingo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.