Pricemoov Paris France
3 weeks ago
Pricemoov is a global provider of next-generation price management and optimization solutions that help companies power digital commerce, adapt to market dynamics, and empower sales teams. Featuring powerful data science, end-to-end automation, and an intuitive user experience, the cloud-native Pricemoov platform enables B2B and B2C businesses to unlock their revenue potential with intelligent pricing.
Pricemoov is leading the pricing revolution and needs passionate people to join the movement. Pricemoovers are all different, with diverse backgrounds and expertise. What they have in common is shared values, which bring everyone together to achieve Pricemoov's vision. Pricemoovers are ambitious, adventurous, benevolent, curious, and have a great team spirit. Are you ready to make a moov? Come work with us!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Lead QA Engineer who is passionate about building robust software solutions with a quality-first approach. As a Lead QA engineer... you have technical and test leadership experience and enjoy operating across multiple teams. You are confident leading all aspects of quality throughout the software development lifecycle, from requirements through design, execution, deployment and maintenance.
You make a positive impact on the engineering culture and enjoy coaching and mentoring engineers to help them grow.
You are collaborative in aligning with other disciplines and stakeholders including Product managers, Engineering managers, Tech Leads, and are invested in ensuring that teams ship good quality, impactful software.
You enjoy opportunities to transform knowledge and build capability.
What you'll do
• Plan upfront high level test scenarios with key stakeholders.
• Drive a Quality engineering culture that helps ship features rapidly and with confidence.
• Solid track-record of test automation with the right tools and practices.
• Act as the primary contact for all elements of product quality.
• Identify the right QA and testing tools for the end-to-end delivery pipeline.
• Responsible for enabling engineers to implement quality assurance practices from ideation to production.
• Set up test infrastructure, tools and processes.
• Develop and maintain tests.
• Train engineers on quality practices and automation.
• Set goals and targets for teams to achieve and improve quality overall.
• Report and communicate progress with teams and stakeholders.
• Evaluate defects and continuously identify opportunities for improvement.
• Work closely with stakeholders to triage and pritiotise issues for resolution.
• Ensure multi-browser qualityPreferred Skills
• Working in a full-stack software development environment.
• Setting up and managing test infrastructure environments.
• Highly experienced testing and applying tools to web and client server applications.
• Experience with AWS and databases.
• Can scale testing efforts across teams.
• Strong communication and people leadership skills.
• 5+ year of hands-on Quality assurance experience, playing a key role in building a QA culture.
• 3+ years of quality assurance, test automation, performance, load and security test engineering.
• Experienced with the product delivery cycle and all elements of test approach and engineering, e.g. unit testing, smoke, end-to-end.What we offer :
- Generous paid time off
- Flex office
- Professional development
- Team socials
Lead Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer Paris jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.