Lectrium Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
2 weeks ago
We are looking for a professional, self-starting, and hardworking software engineer to extend our capabilities of building beautiful code and delivering great products.
• Build blazing-fast web pages;
• Create features to support layers of multi-dimensional personalization, A/B experimentation;
• Contribute to a headless CMS built to support content and marketing needs which powers the content of the website;
• Develop, test and document a high-quality React codebase;
• Implement, improve, and maintain the Core Web Vitals (CWV), SEO, and Accessibility of the website;
• Collaborate with the design team, implement and maintain UI components in a Dynamic and changing environment;
• Seek to improve web app performance;
• Mentor colleagues on web development best practices & provide technical guidance.
• 3y+ experience with React framework;
• 2y+ of development experience working with TypeScript;
• Experience with writing automated tests (Unit... E2E, etc);
• Familiarity with React static site generators (Next.js);
• Familiarity with headless CMS (Like Storybook, GhostCMS);
• Familiarity with CSS architectures (like BEM, Atomic Design);
• Deep knowledge of web development, testing, and performance optimisation best practices;
• Proven experience in developing high-quality and high-performance front-end web applications that run at scale;
• Team-spirited, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Tools you will use
What we offer
• Opportunity to contribute to the company's product vision and development roadmap, working alongside the founding team
• Dedicated and international team spread across the US and Europe, motivated to make the world a better place one less gas-powered car at a time
• Co-working office space at Rockit in Vilnius; Occasional trips to the U.S.
• 20 days of paid holiday
• Compensation Gross salary of €3,500-4,500 month
• A meaningful share of the employee equity pool to build a sense of ownership
After you apply
Our hiring procedure is divided into three primary stages:
• Introduction: The initial stage is all about mutual understanding. During this time, we delve into the specifics of the role and invite you to talk about your journey thus far.
• Technical Assessment: In this stage, we gauge each candidate's technical expertise and their capacity to tackle problems via a series of tests.
• Team Interaction: The concluding phase invites you to engage with our team, discuss your potential tasks, and further explore the position you're vying for. If the feedback is positive all around, we'll proceed to the final action - extending the job offer.
Who we are?
Let’s make everyone EV-ready. Lectrium is an early-stage, venture-backed startup with HQ in New York and an office in Vilnius creating a digital platform that automates how EV buyers purchase their electric vehicles and install EV chargers in their homes.
In the U.S., there will be 44 million new electric cars on the roads by 2030, and we see an opportunity for 28 million smart devices to be installed in people’s homes connecting their cars, their houses, and the grid.💡 Learn more about our team here.
We are a team of athletes and nerds, graduates of the best American and European universities, and college drop-outs, we are smart, creative, and hardworking people working together to make every home in the U.S. EV-ready
Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
Jobs in Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
Frontend Developer Vilnius jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.