ArcelorMittal Maizières-lès-Metz France
3 weeks ago
AddThis Sharing Buttons
ArcelorMittal is the world’s largest steel producer. We use the most innovative technology to create the steels tomorrow’s world will be made of.
Every day over 190,000 of our talented people, located in over 60 countries, push the boundaries of digitalization and use advanced technology to create a world that is stronger, faster and smarter.
To help make this possible, they know they can depend on the support and training that a company of our scope and scale can provide.
You will be attached to the Maizières Process research center, in a multi-cultural cluster composed by 25 engineers and 11 technicians, organized in three teams, working on development and deploying process solutions for ArcelorMittal.
You will join the Finishing Lines team composed by 10 researchers working on innovative solutions to improve the quality of hot, cold rolled and coated products before delivery to customer and to support the development of new... steel grades for different applications.
In short term, you will take in charge R&D projects as project leader, propose new ideas, competitors and suppliers survey, university partnerships to generate new solutions in our plants.
Business travels will allow you to work with partners in a worldwide perimeter and to experience different working cultures.
You will be in charge of developing and adapting processes routes for producing steel grades for existing and new packaging applications (beverage / food cans, aerosols, etc.
and product markets :
• To contribute actively to transformation of AM lines to be fully in agreement with environmental regulations (new REACH norms)
• To participate actively of the digital transformation and decarbonisation of ArcelorMittal.
• To improve the productivity & reliability of ArcelorMittal production lines
Immediately, you will be involved in following activities :
• R&D projects dedicated to the development and application of new technologies for electrodeposition through numerical modeling, as well as their laboratory and industrial validations.
• Technical assistances to improve process conditions in existing lines (capacity, reliability, costs) composed by industrial trials, numerical simulations and process analyses for different sites of ArcelorMittal, in a worldwide perimeter.
• To support new product developments.
• You hold a Master degree in Material and / or Chemical Process Engineering.
• You have an experience in Physical / Chemical predictive model development.
• You have knowledge in Chemical & / or Electrochemical and / or Material, as well as in Process Engineering.
• You are familiar with Office 365.
• Coding with Python and advanced data analysis skill are welcomed.
• You have an advanced level in English and French.
• You are innovative, curious and results oriented.
• You have excellent social skills to work in project teams within a multi-cultural environment and different plant factories.
• You have the ability to travel worldwide.
Join us and you’ll see your work help create renewable energy, impact major industries and boost economies. At ArcelorMittal we’ll help you make your world.
According to ArcelorMittal Global R&D values :
• You agree to comply with health and safety rules
• You are respectful, transparent, honest and empathetic in your relationships. You honor your word and your commitments to others
• You agree to behave consistently with the highest level of integrity
• You strive to question your practices. with high expectations of yourself and others, You strive for a high level of quality and reliability in everything You do.
• You recognize that diversity, varied skills and fresh ideas make a group exponentially better in the pursuit of a common goal
• You know that learning changes minds and lives, so You are committed to learning throughout your professional career and continually achieving the skills required and essential to your success
• You are open to ideas that challenge conventions and stimulate innovation
Join us and you will see that your work will help create renewable energy, impact major industries and boost economies. At ArcelorMittal, we'll help you create your world.
Attractive remuneration with stimulating career prospects in which eminent scientists and engineers evolve in a multicultural environment
ArcelorMittal is the world's leading steel and mining company, with a presence in 60 countries and primary steelmaking facilities in 16 countries.
In 2021, ArcelorMittal had revenues of $ billion and crude steel production of million metric tonnes, while iron ore production reached million metric tonnes.
Our purpose is to produce ever smarter steels that have a positive benefit for people and planet. Steels made using innovative processes which use less energy, emit significantly less carbon and reduce costs.
Steels that are cleaner, stronger and reusable. Steels for electric vehicles and renewable energy infrastructure that will support societies as they transform through this century.
With steel at our core, our inventive people and an entrepreneurial culture at heart, we will support the world in making that change.
This is what we believe it takes to be the steel company of the future.
ArcelorMittal is listed on the stock exchanges of New York (MT), Amsterdam (MT), Paris (MT), Luxembourg (MT) and on the Spanish stock exchanges of Barcelona, Bilbao, Madrid and Valencia (MTS).
For more information about ArcelorMittal please visit
Jobs in Maizières-lès-Metz France
Research Engineer for the development of new processes for... Maizières-lès-Metz jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.