iCare New South Wales Australia
3 weeks ago
• Write technical guidance content that supports our people with their tasks
• Fixed Term Full-Time role until 3.11.23 to cover Maternity Leave| Sydney CBD location
• Hybrid working environment, salary from $100K + super
We care for the people of NSW, building confidence and trust so our communities can thrive. We make the complex simple, so our schemes deliver better outcomes for people and communities. Whether a person is severely injured in the workplace or on our roads, icare supports their long-term care needs to improve quality of life, including helping people return to work.
We insure over 329,000 NSW businesses and 202 NSW Government agencies. We protect around 90 per cent of public and private sector workers in NSW – that's approximately 3.2 million people. icare is a trusted risk advisor to the NSW Government, protecting over $266.6 billion of the state's most iconic assets, including the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Edit, curate... and write technical guidance content within our Salesforce knowledge base and other digital platforms that is used across workers compensation teams both internally and externally.
It’s an exciting time at icare where no two days are the same; as a Technical Writer you will:
• Work collaboratively with subject matter experts (SMEs) and stakeholders in the preparation of new material and reviewing existing material to ensure a consistent approach to guidance content that is focused on our people’s needs.
• Document procedural steps that guide our people in using the different applications in our claims management system
• Ensure content retains technical integrity, is grammatically correct and compliant with the icare brand guidelines.
• Complete a range of operational reporting that support the day to day operations of the knowledge team
• Ensure data fields in our guidance content are accurately completed and that related materials and resources are correctly referenced.
Your story so far:
• Highly developed written communication skills combined with a keen eye for detail and an understanding of adult learning.
• Experience with managing content in a Knowledge base.
• Salesforce knowledge base experience highly desired.
• Previous Workers Insurance experience is highly valued.
• Technical writing experience with documenting system procedures and other guidance material.
What we offer:
We know our strength comes from the diversity of our people and so we want people with different experiences and backgrounds to apply. We recognise the importance of balance and flexibility and understand that it’s not a one size fits all approach.
icare provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
• Flexible working arrangements to help you balance work and life
• A corporate wellbeing program with subsidised gym membership, free flu vaccinations and health check programs
• Comprehensive learning and development support
• Our People Awards - On-the-spot Recognition, Quarterly Values Awards & Our People Annual Awards
• Access to our Employee Assistance Program
• icare day – access to an extra day’s leave
• 17.5 annual leave loading
If you think you’re the right person for this role, send us your resume. Don’t delay as we’re assessing applications as they are received.
icare recognise the value of diverse perspectives and experience. We are committed to an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected for who they are. For all enquiries, including any accessibility adjustments you may need to support your application to this role, please contact us at: [email protected]
Please note that you must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident of Australia, New Zealand citizen with a current New Zealand passport or have unrestricted working rights to apply for this role.
• icare is the brand of Insurance & Care NSW
• For more information about icare visit our website
• icare operates a direct sourcing model so no agency introductions will be accepted
• We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant
• A talent pool may be created through this recruitment process. A talent pool is a group of applicants who have been assessed and identified as suitable for this role, and who may be considered for a range of similar roles
New South Wales Australia
Jobs in New South Wales Australia
Technical Writer New South Wales jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.