COMAS Silea Province of Treviso Italy
2 weeks ago
Group, Company and Organisation
Coesia is a group of 21 companies specialized in highly innovative industrial and packaging solutions, headquartered in Bologna, Italy. Isabella Seràgnoli is the sole shareholder.
Coesia companies are leaders in the segments of advanced automated machinery and packaging materials, industrial process solutions and precision gears.
Coesia's customers are leaders in a wide range of market sectors, including aerospace, ceramics, consumer goods, electronics, healthcare, luxury goods, pharmaceuticals, racing & automotive and tobacco.
COMAS, part of Coesia, is the world's leading supplier of primary equipment and processing solutions for both conventional and next-generation tobacco (NGP) products, as well as an emerging player in other sectors. COMAS vision is to provide customers with the best primary solutions, high-end equipment and on-time project delivery, while maintaining a flexible approach.
By developing the creativity of its employees and thus... maximising its ability to meet all customer needs, COMAS aims to be the supplier and manufacturer of choice for the most innovative and reliable machinery.
Main Responsibilities / Activities
This is an opportunity to be part of a stimulating and international environment, where you will face interesting challenges that require creative solutions and a strong customer-centric approach. We offer you a workplace, where you will work in a global organization and supporting major industry's players with high-quality technical solutions. The candidate will be based in Silea.
We are currently looking for a After Sales Engineer to join our Primary Tobacco Business.
Major accountabilities will include:
• Managing sales turnover (approximately from 5Mio/€ to 10Mio/€);
• End-to-End Project management to ensure on-time project delivery as well as cost-efficency
• Technical Sales : The successful candidate will be the main interface for major Tobacco Players and will understand their needs and will internally interface with the After Sales Manager to deliver the most accurate quotation
We would like to meet candidates with:
• Excellent knowledge English language (both written and spoken)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Power BI or similar
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Management Engineering or related
• At least five years of experience in similar roles;
• Strong analytical skills; scrupolous and detail oriented; creative and with a strong commercial attitude
• Project Management capabilities
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
• Availability to travel 50% (approx.)
• Prior experience within Tobacco, Food&Beverages or Battery industry will be considered a strong plus
Silea Province of Treviso Italy
Jobs in Silea Province of Treviso Italy
After Sales Engineer Silea jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.