Go IT Concept
Go IT Concept Lisbon Portugal
3 weeks ago
GO IT Concept is a Portuguese technological start-up based in the interior of Portugal, in the beautiful city of Seia, Serra da Estrela. We help our clients put tech talented teams at the heart of their business. Our goal is to disrupt things not just on the business front, but also building cultures that are affirming and inclusive. Building a diverse and inclusive organisation is a complex process requiring multiple elements to come together. This is why we need you to come on board and be part of this amazing journey.
You can chose to move and live in Seia with your family , or you can stay where you live right now and work full-remote, for our projects and clients around the globe.
GO IT Concept is more than technology, is about work-life integration, is about helping the interior to grow and thrive, promoting local development with respect to traditions and way of living. This is an intangible journey too.
We are looking for a Application Support Analyst
Job Description/Main... Responsibilities:
Ensure day-to-day quality of service of live applications to end-users by:
• Resolving incidents;
• Answering user requests;
• Monitoring production environments;
• Developing a good understanding of the existing application (functional and technical);
• Ensure daily communication & transition with teams from other time zones.
Contribute to the setup of the Team (Process, Tools, Efficiency)
• Practice in Service Now;
• Expertise in SQL /MySQL;
• Expertise in Unix/Linux/Oracle
• Communication Skills;
• Troubleshoot Skills;
• ITIl knowledge and Practices.
• 3 years of experience
• Fluent / Native English speaking
• Notions of French are a plus
• This position imply On Call Duties and may imply some trips abroad.
• Hybrid - Lisbon
What you can expect from GO IT Culture:
• We promote cultures that are affirming and inclusive — recruiting the best tech talented engineers around the world;
• We promote cooperation and collaboration enhanced by trust , respect and diversity;
• We are intellectually curious — we love to learn, so that´s why we invest in learning and development;
• We are made of entrepreneurs: a moment where any employee can question, suggest or share any topic live with our co-founder & Managing Director;
• We promote communication channels where everybody knows every colleague and knows who is who;
• We give real time feedback, to improve your journey, and feedforward — your future skills preparing our employees for the future possibilities in the organization;
• We take mental health very seriously. Too much to handle? Need re-energize? Open talks directly to our Managing Director to support you and advise you to take some time-off and re-load your energy. Our Managing Director is a highly promoter of discussing openly mental health issues and totally support;
• We celebrate every moment of our journey and we are always grateful for who we are;
• We practice consciousness leadership — inspiring leadership such as: coaching and mentoring sessions by our own Managing Director to promote a great place to work and share it with the world, so all our employees can be proud of;
• We have a referral program that financially recognizes our employees for helping the company growth;
• We’ve created a new concept for leadership and management — once a year we have a moment where information about the company’s performance is shared, crystal clear and where we discuss short-term prospects for the future;
• We believe great companies are made of ideas that can help to innovate, the company and our client’s business — we promote a monthly moment to gather ideas and transform them into business opportunities;
• We hold informal meetings to promote knowledge sharing moments between our employees and the technological community.
• We love some good socializing moments and we hold as many as we can, from monthly themed meetings to family events, we never say no to a good party.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Let´s Go for IT!
To Acess our
Powered by JazzHR
Application Support Analyst (Portugal based, Hybrid) | SQL | Linux... Lisbon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.