CareForce One Belgium Belgium
2 weeks ago
Are you a Medical Sales Representative with experience in Hospitals (SP)? Do you have an interest in different therapeutic areas and the talent to be able to work autonomously. Then you might feel challenged by this really nice opportunity as Hospital Sales Representative for Wallonia/Brussels at a specialty pharma company with an interesting diversified product portfolio, including an eminent launch in oncology.
Drive and develop strong professional relationships with the Healthcare Professionals within your territory, focusing on different relevant specialists, developing projects in order to meet or exceed the predefined sales objectives in respect with the company's guidelines.
• Make sure your scientific knowledge of publications and relevant clinical trials is permanently up-to-date
• Build and maintain constructive relationships with Specialists, Decision makers (DMUs) and Professional Scientific Organisations
• Reach defined sales objectives
•... Define and develop your strategy and projects with the aim to support the development of treatment schedules and ongoing clinical trials
• Planning and follow-up of sales activities and customer visits
• Organise scientific (staff) meetings in your hospitals
• Understand and analyse the financial dynamics and budget flow in your hospitals
• Manage your budget and the Return On Investment (ROI) of your activities
• Monitor and review your performance against objectives
• Analyse your sales results and establish action plans
• Understand your competition and keep your colleagues informed
• Participate actively in sales meetings
• Manage your agenda like a pro. Make sure you plan your visits with specialists, nurses, hospital pharmacists efficiently.
Skills and requirements:
• At least 1 year experience in a hospital sales role is required
• Experience in oncology, gynecology and/or anesthesiology is a plus
• Scientific background is preferred
• Attitude to work autonomously is important
• Interest in broader projects; account mapping, marketing support, project management
• Sales-drive, love to sell
• Strong communication skills
• Pro-active, well organized
You will receive a fixed contract at a dynamic pharmaceutical company with a diversified portfolio. The offer includes fringe benefits like daily allowance, monthly allowance, hospitalisation insurance, car + fuel card, Phone, PC.
Do you recognize yourself in the above description and feel triggered...?
We would love to hear from you!
Don't hesitate to make yourself known and apply here or get in touch via [email protected]
Junior Hospital Representative Brussels/Wallonia Belgium jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.