Pinnacle Solutions, Inc.
Pinnacle Solutions, Inc. Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
2 weeks ago
Pinnacle is seeking an H-145 Maintenance Site Manager to support our Services business area. Pinnacle, headquartered in Huntsville, AL, is a leading innovator, developer, and provider of defense and aerospace products and services. Pinnacle fosters a corporate culture with many opportunities for advancement and career progression. We are a dynamic, fast-paced organization that is experiencing exponential growth. Pinnacle has been on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list in 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2021! Pinnacle offers competitive, traditional benefits, and we are excited about our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)!
• *THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD.**
The Aircraft Maintenance Lead is responsible for maintenance functions of assigned aircraft and is responsible for supervising day-to-day maintenance tasks on the aircraft, support equipment, and special tools.
• Ensures... that H-145 Aircraft maintenance functional activities and procedures among designated organizations are planned, coordinated, integrated, and synchronized to achieve established platform operational readiness objectives.
• Responsible for the compliance with established maintenance systems, processes, procedures and reports that provide immediate situational awareness of platform readiness rates.
• Establishes daily maintenance operational goals, objectives and priorities for implementation in-order to achieve stated readiness rates.
• Oversees the daily maintenance management of individually assigned aircraft in support of the Production Control Manager.
• Works within the maintenance quality control processes, procedures, and standards.
• Directs inquiries, investigations, and research analysis related to aviation maintenance of H-145Aircraft and supporting maintenance activities to the Production Control Manager.
• Supervises individuals as assigned.
• Ensures all maintenance operations and related maintenance support activities are conducted in a safe manner.
• In coordination with the Director of Maintenance and PC Manager, supports the Downed Aircraft Recovery Team (DART) processes and procedures.
• Other tasks as directed by PC Manager.
Skills and Experience:
• Eight (8) years experience as an aircraft mechanic on H-145 series.
• Experience in RESET management.
• Graduate of a US Military aviation maintainers course or civilian equivalent training and experience.
• Proficient in the use of computer-hosted interactive technical manuals, aircraft maintenance forms, and other aircraft-related documentation.
• Proficient in MS Office software.
• Professional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate with the customer in a professional and courteous manner.
• Successfully pass an overseas deployment physical upon hire
• Supervisory experience required.
• FAA A&P license.
• HS Diploma or equivalent required.
• US Citizenship required.
• Should Executive Order 14042 be reinstated, proof of COVID-19 vaccination as defined by the order or an approved accommodation will be required
Pinnacle Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Pinnacle Solutions, Inc. Career page as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 327-4181 or by sending an email to [email protected]
Jobs in Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
H-145 Maintenance Site Manager Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.