Nutreco Duran Ecuador
2 weeks ago
The Skilled Operator supports with and executes operational activities/processes, in accordance with established specifications and (quality, safety and environment) guidelines, to achieve the production / operational targets for the assigned area.
The Skilled Operator is the “basic” level of operator role, performing basic operational processes in production. He / she operates equipment and machinery that requires a certain level of proficiency, acquired through training on the job and specialized training.
Knowledge of the use of all materials, equipment and tools is required to perform, and typically this takes time and effort to gain the experience and skills.
The activities are characterized by a large portion of (semi) routine work, which can be performed based on training, experience and (when routine does not suffice) the availability of assistance by Multi-Skilled Operators, Supervisor / Team Leader or others.
• Executes operational... activities / processes such as discharge, load, transport, clean, label, operate all equipment, in order to contribute to a safe, effective and efficient production processes.
Maintenance & repair tasks:
• Periodically inspects and executes small maintenance tasks on the production equipment, signalling defects and deficiencies.
• If applicable and appropriate, conducts minor repair work
• Logs data and information on production orders and activities in the appropriate logbooks / systems in order to have a complete administration and insight in the state and progress of production orders
• Signals deviations in current processes, techniques and/or systems and flags opportunities for improvement with supervisor, in order to continuously optimize and improve operational (work) processes, tools and systems.
Safety & Compliance:
• Works in compliance with all relevant (personal as well as food) safety, environmental and quality regulations and procedures, as well as operational standards
• Promotes awareness on SHEQ, signals potential hazardous and / or unsafe situations, takes appropriate action is case of imminent unsafe situations
• Ensures the work area is left clean and in a safe working condition and that there are no hazardous situations. Maintains the appearance of the production line(s), working area(s) and production site
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities
Analista de Procesos Duran jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.