Corteva Agriscience Madrid Spain
3 weeks ago
Finance – Aviles, Asturias, Spain Req ID: 228275W-01 EMPLOYEE STATUS
Corteva AgriscienceTM, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future. #GrowWhatMatters
We're hiring for a GL Accountant – Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
The GL Accountant is responsible for the... delivery of all controllership activities for the assigned Legal Entities. This role includes Financial Accounting, Reporting (US GAAP) and maintenance of the Control environment within the entity in line with Corteva policies, procedures and practices. Accountant will also be responsible for the provision of information required by Internal stakeholders (CoE, CGSC, Country Controller and Commercial Finance).
• Ensuring Financial Accounting and Reporting are following statutory and corporate (US GAAP) requirements.
• Processing accounting postings upon proper approvals and proper documentation
• Performing month-end-closings activities and resolving subsequent queries
• Preparation and review of MTA/MJE/Account reconciliations as per Company policies and procedures.
• Providing support to internal & external audits
• Participating in system projects under specific guidance
• Interacting effectively with internal and external customers on ordinary activities
• Ensuring all documents and proper audit trail is maintained in accordance with local document retention policy.
• Assisting with ad-hoc requests when these arise.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
• University degree in Accounting/Finance
• 2 to 3 years of Accounting experience in a multinational company required
• US GAAP knowledge is preferred
• Previous experience in audit or working experience for a big 4 is a plus.
• Business proficiency in English is a must
• Business proficiency in French or German is a plus
• Advanced knowledge of SAP is an asset
• Good Excel skills required
• Good planning & organizing skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Willing to take responsibility and showing a high degree of motivation
• Problem-solving and detail oriented
• Networking; ability to effectively work with a wide variety of organizations and people
• Flexibility to get rapidly adjusted to new situations in a continuous changing environment
Who Are We Looking For?
• Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
• Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world's growing need for food
• Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
• Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You... What We Can Offer To Help You Grow?
• Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing agricultural challenges of our time
• Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
• Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
• Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
• Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
• Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
• Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
• Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
#GrowWhatMatters Corteva AgriscienceTM is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated. If you require a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
• Accessibility Page for Contact Information
• For US Applicants: See the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.