PZ Cussons Barcelona Spain
2 weeks ago
We are PZ Cussons. Our purpose is For everyone, for life, for good.
Sustainability and the wellbeing of people, families and communities everywhere are at the heart of everything that we do.
Since our founding in 1884, we have been creating products to delight, care for and nourish consumers. Across our core categories of Hygiene, Baby and Beauty, our trusted and well-loved brands include Carex, Cussons Baby, Sanctuary Spa and St. Tropez.
Job title: Assistant Management Accountant
Contract type: Permanent
WHO ARE WE
Throughout our 135-year history, we have successfully adapted and evolved to the constantly changing consumer, market, and economic environments. Our diverse portfolio of brands can be found across four major categories: Personal Care, Beauty, Food & Nutrition, Home Care and Electricals.
Sustainability and the wellbeing of people, families and communities everywhere are at the heart of our business model and strategy, and... captured by our purpose: For everyone, for life, for good.
We have a real passion for our employees, our consumers and our brands and we strive on creating moments of pleasure for everybody, every day. You will recognise some of our renowned, market-leading household names within the Hygiene, Baby and Beauty industry such as Carex, Imperial Leather and Original Source.
If you want to join a business with really exciting growth plans, work flexibly but with the opportunity to collaborate in our stunning offices...... have every Friday afternoon off Yes, we work half days on and Friday Then this is the right opportunity for you
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated and dynamic Assistant Management Accountant to join our team. Supporting the Management Accountant in a business facing role, you will be pivotal in bridging the gap between the 'back office' functions and operational finance. You will take ownership of inputting into and improving a number of financial processes that enable the Management Accountant to analyse and report on key financial indicators, helping guide informed decision making, whilst cultivating an environment that upholds our internal control framework and accounting policies.
• Supporting the Management Accountant to ensure an accurate and timely close of month end accounts preparation through the execution of key transactional tasks, coordinating and validating financial reports which encompass depreciation of fixed assets, financial currency revaluations, employee expense overheads and managing submission of data to group finance via FCCS for board reporting
• Gatekeeping of the Fixed Asset Register for all European entities, including setting up project codes, settling capital spend.
• Management and reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts for promotional commercial activity, GRNI, fixed assets, commercial accruals, prepayments and employee expenses
• Management of employee travel and expense systems
• Supporting in the delivery of statutory reporting requirements alongside group finance support functions including internal and external audits, VAT and tax reporting and statutory accounts preparation
Key Skills :
• Ambition to become a CCAB qualified accountant is essential
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
• Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels to influence and govern effective working practices and adherence to internal controls
• Exceptional attention to detail while working at pace
• Eager to use your own initiative to drive your professional development, leading with ambition and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement both personally and for the team
PZ Cussons is big enough to make your mark, small enough to make it yours. Apply to join us
Assistant Management Accountant Barcelona jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.