Thomas Barry & Company, Solicitors & Notaries Public
Thomas Barry & Company, Solicitors & Notaries Public Dublin Ireland
2 weeks ago
Join Our Team!
Thomas Barry & Company, a friendly, well-established City Centre practice, is seeking a motivated, experienced and highly organised Legal Executive/Secretary. Property experience is desirable but not essential. This is a busy role which would suit a person interested in career progression and contributing to the firm’s success.
• Be the key organiser and co-ordinator for the Property team;
• Draft and prepare legal and general documentation and correspondence; and
• Liaise with clients, other solicitors and institutions.
• Capable and enthusiastic individual who relishes working on his or her own initiative and can deliver to deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
• Minimum 2 years significant and substantive experience in a private practice setting,
• Knowledge and competency with case management software and
• Excellent multitasking and organisational skills.
• Attractive terms and... conditions with opportunity and encouragement for advancement.
• A happy and caring work environment with a great and supportive team.
• Convenient and easily accessed central Dublin location.
• TaxSaver and Bike to Work scheme.
• Varied, challenging and rewarding workload.
A positive, vibrant, happy in-office atmosphere is vital to us. We like to live by our motto “People Deal With People”
This role is not suitable for candidates seeking a traineeship.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Thomas Barry & Company (https://www.thomasbarrysolicitors.ie/) is an equal opportunities employer
Legal Executive/Secretary Dublin jobs
Jobs by Thomas Barry & Company, Solicitors & Notaries Public
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.