A+F Recruitment Dublin Ireland
1 week ago
Are you a qualified accountant with a passion for financial & data analysis? Do you see yourself working in an organisaiton where you are involved, not just in number crunching, but in providing commercial financial analysis on tactical issues to assist management decision making? If this sounds like you, then a career as a Commercial Finance Analyst may be the perfect fit for you.
As a Commercial Finance & Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to utilize your accounting skills and apply them to business strategy, providing valuable insights to help drive the success of the organization. You will work closely with business teams to understand their financial needs and provide them with financial models, reports, and forecasts to support their decision-making process.
This role is ideal for someone who is analytical, detail-oriented, and has excellent communication skills to effectively convey financial information to stakeholders. It is a unique opportunity to join a growing... finance team where you will be involved right from the get go, working closely with the Commercial Finance and Corporate Development departments.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, your main responsibilities will be:
• Analysing large data sets to identify risks and opportunities.
• Partnering with other business stakeholders to identify, quantify and rectify operational issues across the group.
• Supporting the commercial sales team to manage internal sales reporting
• Understanding profitability trends of live and pipeline accounts
• Identifying revenue impacting issues
• Performing other analysis to support the sales & commercial teams to negotiate stronger arrangements with clients and partner organisations.
• Reviewing new sales deals as part of a deal desk process
• Ad-hoc commercial and financial projects for senior leadership team
• Bachelor’s degree with relevant Professional Accounting (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) or Finance (CFA) qualification.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience gained in a Commercial Finance or Financial Planning and Analysis function.
• Experience in commercial/financial analysis and proficient in building and maintaining financial models.
• Strong proficiency in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
• Proficiency in data analytics tools (Alteryx, Power Pivot, Power BI, Tableau)
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail.
• Track record in collaborating with and supporting managers in operational departments
• Strong communication skills
• A dedicated professional, committed to delivering superior service through having an open disposition and a willingness to listen and learn.
Apply directly today or email s[email protected] to learn more about this opportunity
Commercial Finance & Data Analyst - South Dublin/ South East/ Wicklow jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.