Fidelity Investments Ireland
Fidelity Investments Ireland Dublin Ireland
2 weeks ago
Working Hours: 10:00-18:30
At Fidelity, we help 23 million people invest their life savings, 20,000 businesses manage their employee benefits programs, 10,000 advisors and institutions needing innovative technology solutions to invest their clients’ money. To do this well, we place a high degree of value in nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to being an employer of choice.
Fidelity established its Ireland presence in 1996 and we currently employ over 1000 staff across IT and Operations & Corporate Shared Services with offices in Dublin (Citywest) and Galway (Parkmore East).
The successful candidate will work within an exciting, fast-paced and growing Operations & Corporate Shared Services environment. Fidelity is a privately owned company, committed to innovation and to providing the best customer experience in financial services.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
• Bachelor's degree or higher in... business, mathematics, or computer science
• 3+ years of experience demonstrating increasing responsibilities in a project/analyst role, preferably within a global shared services model
• Experience working with market data vendor products (Interactive Data, Bloomberg, Reuters)
• Experience with reference and/ or pricing data related data management and analytics
• Good working knowledge of tools and techniques for presenting and analyzing data, including SQL, Hadoop, Relational databases, Linux Shell scripting
• Additional knowledge on Python, Tableau & AWS Cloud services would be an added advantage
• Good aptitude for quantitative data analysis which would enable to frame strong business requirements.
• Exposure to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile, or Waterfall Methodologies is desired
The Purpose of Your Role
The Security Master & Pricing team is responsible for providing accurate and timely reference and pricing data to all down-stream systems and lines of business across trading, operations, and regulatory obligations including customer confirmations and statements.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for working on concurrent projects along with simultaneous deliverables. These projects will provide insight and analysis to support operations, with an emphasis very much on quality of descriptive and pricing data, and enhancements to support our internal and external customers.
The Skills You Bring
• A self-starter and team player with proven ability to execute and get results
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including demonstrated experience with root cause analysis
• Experience working with business partners or as part of a matrix environment
• Awareness and understanding of downstream impacts, workflows and requirements of internal and external business partners and systems applications
• Ability to communicate both vertically and horizontally with strong presentation skills
• Ability to interpret complex data issues and to communicate findings
• Ability to innovate and understand the importance of process improvement
• Your motivation and desire to learn new technologies
• Good knowledge of financial securities and reference/pricing data within brokerage operations
The Value You Deliver
• By ensuring that Fidelity’s reference and pricing data is accurate and timely, you provide a valuable service to our customers, and help to maintain the firm’s reputation for quality
• The relationships that you establish with our business and technology partners will enhance the reputation of Security Master & Pricing in Ireland
• Leading projects relating to data ingestion, storage, analysis, and reporting
• Acting as Subject Matter Expert to run point on escalations with department Managers, Directors and VPs
• Providing root cause analysis and insights into data issues and service recoveries
• Leading by example to others in demonstrating the Fidelity values and establishing the work ethic and culture for the team
• Monitor key performance indicators to provide recommendations on factors affecting the customer experience and team performance
• Developing and maintaining documentation regarding system functionality and data lineage
• Your interest in new and developing technologies and how they can be applied to the role
• Seeking process enhancement opportunities for the efficient, accurate and timely completion of all data related activities
• Adherence to Fidelity’s Risk & Control policies and procedures
• Promoting Agile and LEAN concepts
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Operations and Services Group (OSG) is a division of Fidelity Institutional and provides superior customer service to Fidelity businesses through innovation, dedication and commitment to excellence. In operating locations across the US and in Ireland, OSG plays a critical role by processing every transaction into Fidelity and out to customers through the brokerage platform. OSG provides securities execution, clearance, and risk management services to retail, institutional, and correspondent clients.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Fidelity established an Ireland presence in 1996 and we currently employ 1,300 staff across IT and shared services, with offices in Dublin (City West) and Galway (Parkmore East). For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityInvestments.ie.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact [email protected]
Data Analyst, SMP Product & Analytics Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.