U.S. Bank Seattle WA United States
1 week ago
At U.S. Bank, we're on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to... discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at-all from Day One.
Directs the activities of a corporate lending division, including the supervision of a team of senior bankers, associates and analysts. Oversees business development activities, works with product partners to maximize client interactions and handles the most complex corporate loan requests. Sustains profitability and growth of the division. Determines policies and procedures for credit research and risk analysis. Works in conjunction with the Asset Based Finance group as a key lending partner in ABL secured deals. Ensures borrowers remain in compliance with terms of existing loans, and works with team on strategies to uptier and enhance relationship profitability. Provides strategic direction and leadership to pursue objectives of the division. Creates and maintains cost-effective programs for the division.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance, accounting or other related field
- 15 or more years of banking experience
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Strong leadership abilities and strategic management skills
- Strong credit skills and knowledge of underwriting
- Thorough knowledge of division and relation to industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills
- Series 79 and 63 licenses, preferred
- Extensive experience working with the full suite of products and services utilized by Corporate customers
If there's anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants (https://careers.usbank.com/global/en/disability-accommodations-for-applicants) .
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/prod/UBNAGLOBAL/documents/Thewaywework-1666895142717.pdf) drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members' whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Basic term and optional term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Pregnancy disability and parental leave
- 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
- Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC\KnowYourRights\screen
eader\10_20.pdf) EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://careers.usbank.com/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment) .
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $225,080.00 - $264,800.00 - $291,280.00
Seattle WA USA
Jobs in Seattle WA United States
Corporate Banking Division Manager - Consumer & Retail Seattle jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.